The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What LBT Games Did You Own As A Kid

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Me personally?  Well, I currently have both the GBA games and am waiting paitently for a new game to come out.   :duckyOK

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I owned a copy of the Land Before Time activity center. Sadly I tried all available LBT games at some point and none of them were that amazing, but I thoroughly enjoyed the activity center game back in the day. I believe the gameboy games arent half bad though, though they have very little to do with LBT.

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I didn't have any which is a shame, because I would have loved some LBT games!

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I’ve never really experienced LBT games because I never really knew they existed back then when I was a kid.

I was thinking about getting one of them, but due to how they’re were lots of bad reviews, I never got a chance to get them.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I've never played any LBT games myself, but I always thought it would be pretty cool. I have heard that apparently the games weren't all that good, but I do think there is potential in the idea. Maybe one of them could've been done as a Donkey Kong Country-style platformer. :)

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I've never played any LBT games myself, but I always thought it would be pretty cool. I have heard that apparently the games weren't all that good, but I do think there is potential in the idea. Maybe one of them could've been done as a Donkey Kong Country-style platformer. :)
I love DK Country Returns! A LBT game like that would be so cool.

Anyway, I got a Game Boy Color that would support that LBT GB game. I considered getting it sometime.
Go Chomper!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I haven't played any of the games either. From what I've seen from the MarzGurl review of a few of them, I don't think I was missing too much. :p It would be nice if a LBT game came out that had a bit more effort put into it. Stardust's idea of a DK Country style game sounds like it would be pretty cool!

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion