The Gang of Five
It is hard to believe that November is already here!  Just as a reminder the fanfiction awards are still going on this month, so please feel invited to participate in the fanfiction award voting if you are interested. The voting topic and links to all of the participating stories can be found here.

Additionally, for the month of November we have a new character showcase. Please give Mama Flyer a a warm welcome as she flies in for a visit!

Land Before Time Memes

The Mr E

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I was playing around with video editing for the first time in many years last night... and this happened (mostly messing with greenscreen effects as you can probably tell). A sneak peek of something that'll probably end up being a lot longer. I've got a fair few ideas for meme shorts, but any other ideas are also welcome. :p

https://vimeo.com/646035507

I don't ... I can't ... I can't even ... :petrieLOL.  Inability to stop laughing aside, my sincerest condolences.  How did this happen?  Who are responsible?  Are they aware of their deeds?  Where do they live?  How do I get to them?  Do they need a hug or/and someone to tell them it's gonna be okay and this doesn't have to haunt their resumes for all eternity?