The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Long time LBT fan, first time forum user

Sapphirre98

• Nonbinary they/them
  • Ruby
  • I believe in Dekker supremecy
    • View Profile
Greetings all!  :rainbowwave Been a long time fan of this series ever since I was a child, and now that I'm hyperfixating on it again I've come down to join up with the rest of the fans!

Some folks here who are also present on DeviantART might recognize me from when a couple pieces of my lbt art blew up circa 2015. I'm not much of an artist anymore, but I'm still quite proud of the art I created back then.

Current favorite movies in the series are 7 through 10, though I've got a soft spot for 11 as well.

Hope to have fun here and meet some new friends!  :^^spike
If we hold on together... no, seriously. Grab my tail.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Sapphirre! Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave Let me know if you have any questions!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hey there, welcome to the Gang of Five! I hope you enjoy your time with us.  :rainbowwave

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh hi! Welcome to the forum, mate! So nice to have you hear! I just recently joined myself and it's great!

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
Welcome to The forum,I hope you will have a Good Time here

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hello-o-o-o there! :Mo
Welcome to our humble little Great Valley!

Another person that loves the sequels, that's pretty cool to see! :duckyhappy :littlefoot:)

You'll make many friends here and have a wonderful time I hope! :smile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF Sapphirre!  :rainbowwave

I wasn't active on the GoF and not on DA yet in 2015 so I am personally unfamiliar with your LBT art, but would be great to see them! (and even better if you ever decide to have at it again  :chompysmile )

Sapphirre98

• Nonbinary they/them
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!  :Mo

Another person that loves the sequels, that's pretty cool to see! :duckyhappy :littlefoot:)

Indeed! I figured that if there was any place I could find some comradery on that front it would be on the GOF forums.  The LBT diaspora spread over the rest of the internet is pretty negative and mean-spirited about the sequels across the board, and those aren't really the folks I want to be friends with considering the fact that I like most of the movies. Even folks that are fond of the sequels are typically coming from a place of nostalgia, but I like and watch the movies now as an adult, and I'd like to find other people that do the same. Don't get me wrong, I love the original too. It's just not the only part of the series I love  :PLoofah

I wasn't active on the GoF and not on DA yet in 2015 so I am personally unfamiliar with your LBT art, but would be great to see them! (and even better if you ever decide to have at it again  :chompysmile )

I'm definitely thinking about putting some of that art up on the fanart board!  :)petrie The only thing stopping me at the moment is the fact that I have no idea what I did with my master files. Maybe i'm being a bit full of myself to think that some people might recognize it, but they are some of the most successful and far reaching pieces of art i've ever produced so my view of it is a bit skewed. I do remember Ducky123 did a redraw of one of them with my permission, I checked to see if that was up on the fanart board and it is. That was quite a long time ago, sheesh. Time flies!

Anyhow, not sure if I'm ever going to have the energy to draw again, but I am quite tempted to take part in the fanfic community here. I had no idea you guys had such a robust writing community! Or such a robust community in general, this place is very well maintained.  :littlefoot:)

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
Welcome to our cozy little corner of the internet!

Just chill and chat about lbt stuff! (and sometimes unrelated things)
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forums!

Love the avvie lol XD

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
A big hello and welcome! Petrie hopes you enjoy your stay.
 :)petrie

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello! I wish you a fond welcome! :rainbowwave
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Sapphirre98

OMG, didn't think you'd ever join the GoF, welcome aboard! :D

If you don't recognize me, I'm TheEvilHadrosaur on DeviantArt and pretty inactive both here and there lol.
Inactive, probably forever.

Sapphirre98

• Nonbinary they/them
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
@Ducky123  OMG i didn't think you'd ever be online again! I missed you dude, it's great to see you again. :PAli