The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Turning Red (2022)

LBT Fan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
What are your thoughts on the latest Pixar movie?

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
It's not for me, plain and simple. I know they keep saying it's relatable to everyone but not so much for me. I didn't enjoy being thirteen very much. The girls in this movie seem almost identical to the kind of girls that would have excluded me, haha (I was never one for boy bands, lol). The art style is far from being my favorite as well.

I don't know, I think I'd just like a movie from disney/pixar that's about animals again  :areyouserious it's been forever.

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
While it's not my favorite Pixar movie by a long shot, I still think that it was cute. I don't know if I've ever seen an animated film capture the essence of being in a small weird friend group of girls as a pre-teen better than that :DD

I like it that Pixar decided to try a different artstyle. It's not my favorite but to be honest I think it fits the movie better than the generic Pixar style. The coloring is absolutely gorgeous and I liked it that they made the apartments look like they're from the early 2000's :D