The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Taken Characters:

Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle), and Shredder -Gentle Sharptooth

Leatherhead (Mutant alligator, closest with Slash and Mikey)
- Slash (Mutant turtle, closest with Leatherhead and Raph)
- Mondo Gecko (Mutant gecko, closest with Mikey,  April and Casey)
- Metalhead (Donatello's robot)
- Fishface (Mutant fish, Raoh's rival)
- Rahzar (Mutant dog, Mikey's rival)
- Rocksteady (Mutant rhino)
- Bebop (Mutant warthog) -Sammy The Spiketail

Available Characters:

Leonardo (TMNT)
Danatello  (TMNT)
Michelangelo (TMNT)
Casey Jones
Splinter
April O’’Neal

Until these characters are taken, I will sub for them for crucial scenes and interactions.

Story: TBA

@SammyTheSpiketail
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 05:03:47 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Prologue

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Disguise

Donatello was hard at work in his lab, he was testing a serum he had extracted from mutangin. The purple goo had been run through many tests, and now it needed a living specimen. Doni  took some and placed it him arm and suddenly he collapsed, knocking over glasses and vials.

Hearing the commotion his brothers, Leonardo, Raphael, and Michalenglo came to find in the place of their brother a person, a human. He had long black hair and a pointed nose, his clothes were a green tee shirt and black jeans.

Raph drew his two sais.
“Who are you? And what you done with Doni?!”

The Teenager human rose up with glasses he put on hus eyes.
“Guys, its me Doni..”

All three of Turtles stepped back.

Donatello looked at them.

“My experiment was a success.”

Master Splinter, a giant Rat sat mediating when the Turtles and theie now human brother approached. He peeked his eye open.

Doni came to Splinter.
“Father.. I have had a breakthrough.”

Donatello explained that he had isolated the strain and was able to reverse the mutangin, and somehow it altered to human DNA.

“It will allow us to look normal for six hours.”

Mikey shouted, “this means we can do pick up for pizza!”

Doni nodded. “And attend school. Master Splinter this breakthrough would allow us to get an education and get to know the people we are trying ro protect.”

Splinter stroked his brown beard.

Leonardo interjected. “What are the risks Doni?”

Donatello turned to the tall Turlte with a blue cloth that covered his eyeline.

“It seems to have no adverse effects on our mutation. But ai can run more tests.”

Raphael made a huff.

“I don’t like this. Being among them. They will think we are freaks.”

Mikey made a smile. “But Raph we’ll look like em! They won’t be able to tell. We’ll be normal for once.”

Splinter silence finally broke.
“Normal is not the aim of those who are special. You are special my sons. But blending in is the art of the Ninja, and education is something I have desired for you, as well as community.”

Mikey shouted. “Does this mean you approve?!”

The Rat nodded.
“Only be careful. Do not let them know you are turtles and that you figjt crime. Remember the Way of the Shinobi, keep hidden.”

They all said, “yes Master Splinter!”

Next Doni took some serum and injected it into all his brothers. Raph mitates into a teen with short black hair and bangs, his eyes peridot green, and his skin like Spainaird. His muscles were very pronounced. Leo took the srym and his hair turned blond and apikes, his eyes topaz bluw and his jaw wide. Mikey took the serum and long curly orange hair formed, his eyes hazel and on his white skin spots like little black dots. They all stood and looked at each othee in their new human forms.

Mikey shouted. “Cowabunga!”

Six Months later.

At Brooklyn High, Raph was in a ring boxing, sweat flew off hus brow and his black bangs danced as he continued to punch at another heavyweight bu the name of Sasuke. The bell rung and they stopped.

“Not bad Raph, you spare well.” Raphael drank some water. “Thanks, Sasuke, you aint bad either.”

Sasuke approached with his bag. “Have you ever considered MMA? Me and bunch if guys do it at night and fight for some extra money.”

Raph’s eats perked.
“I’ll think about it.”

Meanwhile Mikey was goofing off in the hall, trying to get a date and as usual the girls blew him off. Donatello was in research lab working on a project and Leonardo was on the Basketball Team. The Turtles were in disgyise, living ordinary lives by day and at night fighting crime.

Raph went to his locker to put up his hear when a girl with red hair and books in her hands stood.
“Hey Raph!”
Raphael paid her not attention except to say, “Hey April.”
April’s eyes shimmered as she said, “Saw yoy sparring with Sasuke. Wrestling, Boxing, and weight lifting. When do you have time to socialize?”
Raph looked at her with his Peridot eyes. “I don’t.”
He slammed his locker door. April following him much to his chagrin.
“You going to gym next?”
Raph turned.
“Listen April.. I’d appreciate it if..”
April smiled and said, “if we got a slice of pizza in the cafeteria?”
Raph’s mouth hung open as he was stupefied. Mikey overhearing put hus arms around Raph and April. “Did someone say pizza?!”

« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 03:59:42 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Prologue

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Disguise

Donatello was hard at work in his lab, he was testing a serum he had extracted from mutangin. The purple goo had been run through many tests, and now it needed a living specimen. Doni  took some and placed it him arm and suddenly he collapsed, knocking over glasses and vials.

Hearing the commotion his brothers, Leonardo, Raphael, and Michalenglo came to find in the place of their brother a person, a human. He had long black hair and a pointed nose, his clothes were a green tee shirt and black jeans.

Raph drew his two sais.
“Who are you? And what you done with Doni?!”

The Teenager human rose up with glasses he put on hus eyes.
“Guys, its me Doni..”

All three of Turtles stepped back.

Donatello looked at them.

“My experiment was a success.”

Master Splinter, a giant Rat sat mediating when the Turtles and theie now human brother approached. He peeked his eye open.

Doni came to Splinter.
“Father.. I have had a breakthrough.”

Donatello explained that he had isolated the strain and was able to reverse the mutangin, and somehow it altered to human DNA.

“It will allow us to look normal for six hours.”

Mikey shouted, “this means we can do pick up for pizza!”

Doni nodded. “And attend school. Master Splinter this breakthrough would allow us to get an education and get to know the people we are trying ro protect.”

Splinter stroked his brown beard.

Leonardo interjected. “What are the risks Doni?”

Donatello turned to the tall Turlte with a blue cloth that covered his eyeline.

“It seems to have no adverse effects on our mutation. But ai can run more tests.”

Raphael made a huff.

“I don’t like this. Being among them. They will think we are freaks.”

Mikey made a smile. “But Raph we’ll look like em! They won’t be able to tell. We’ll be normal for once.”

Splinter silence finally broke.
“Normal is not the aim of those who are special. You are special my sons. But blending in is the art of the Ninja, and education is something I have desired for you, as well as community.”

Mikey shouted. “Does this mean you approve?!”

The Rat nodded.
“Only be careful. Do not let them know you are turtles and that you figjt crime. Remember the Way of the Shinobi, keep hidden.”

They all said, “yes Master Splinter!”

Next Doni took some serum and injected it into all his brothers. Raph mitates into a teen with short black hair and bangs, his eyes peridot green, and his skin like Spainaird. His muscles were very pronounced. Leo took the srym and his hair turned blond and apikes, his eyes topaz bluw and his jaw wide. Mikey took the serum and long curly orange hair formed, his eyes hazel and on his white skin spots like little black dots. They all stood and looked at each othee in their new human forms.

Mikey shouted. “Cowabunga!”

Six Months later.

At Brooklyn High, Raph was in a ring boxing, sweat flew off hus brow and his black bangs danced as he continued to punch at another heavyweight bu the name of Sasuke. The bell rung and they stopped.

“Not bad Raph, you spare well.” Raphael drank some water. “Thanks, Sasuke, you aint bad either.”

Sasuke approached with his bag. “Have you ever considered MMA? Me and bunch if guys do it at night and fight for some extra money.”

Raph’s eats perked.
“I’ll think about it.”

Meanwhile Mikey was goofing off in the hall, trying to get a date and as usual the girls blew him off. Donatello was in research lab working on a project and Leonardo was on the Basketball Team. The Turtles were in disgyise, living ordinary lives by day and at night fighting crime.

Raph went to his locker to put up his hear when a girl with red hair and books in her hands stood.
“Hey Raph!”
Raphael paid her not attention except to say, “Hey April.”
April’s eyes shimmered as she said, “Saw yoy sparring with Sasuke. Wrestling, Boxing, and weight lifting. When do you have time to socialize?”
Raph looked at her with his Peridot eyes. “I don’t.”
He slammed his locker door. April following him much to his chagrin.
“You going to gym next?”
Raph turned.
“Listen April.. I’d appreciate it if..”
April smiled and said, “if we got a slice of pizza in the cafeteria?”
Raph’s mouth hung open as he was stupefied. Mikey overhearing put hus arms around Raph and April. “Did someone say pizza?!”

Two familiar looking guys walk up to the three other teenagers.

One of them is wearing dark green clothes and is about 6'7. Everyone is scared of him at first because of his weight, but he's actually a gentle giant type of guy. He, of course, is called Leatherhead or Luke now.

The other is 5'6, quite short and he's wearing cyan blue-ish pants with a red T-shirt. His weight wasn't something to underestimate, as he was quite muscular. He used to be called Slash but now he's called Sam.

Meanwhile, a student was outside the school practicing skating tricks with his skateboard. He was noone other than Mondo Gecko, or now Jason. There was someone in the bushes nearby, spying on him..

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph saw Slash, A.K.A. Sam walking hallway. He gave a look of “help me,” him now being taken captive by April and Mikey.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''Uh, sorry, you two, but me and Raphael had something planned for now, right?'' He looks at Raphael and gives a secret wink, then turns to Mikey and April.

''Hello, my friends. How are you doing, Michelangelo, Raphael and April?'' Luke asked from the background.

The mysterious figure continued spying on Jason, pulling out a knife quietly and waiting for a chance to attack.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph nodded to Sam. “Right that thing I promised to do.”

Mikey smiled, “Hey Luke! Having a ball, you wanna get a slice of pizza?”

April lookee at Raph and Sam, “what is this thing you gotta do?”

Raph almost facepalmed himself. She was so persistent.

“Uh.. an MMA fight, Sasuke invited us. Right Sam?”

Leo stepped out on stairs and saw Jason doing skater moves. He approached Jason, “Hey Jason!”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Right, yeah. Let's go." He turned to leave.

"Of course, my friend." Luke answers.

"Oh, hey there Leo." Jason greets the other teenager. The person in the bushes wasn't happy about the other person there.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph left with Sam. They came to a baseball batting cage, where crowds garhered and inside was Sasuke who stood at 2 Meters, and another huge guy with blond hair. An announcer went on a bullhorn, “In one corner we have Ty The Tiger! And in the other corner we have the returning champ, Sasuke Oruku Saki, known to you as the Shredder!”

Sasuke’s eyes seemed to shimmer red as he wrapped his knuckles in white cloth.

Raph watched and said, “Shredder huh?”

Mikey and April went to cafeteria with Luke. Mikey ran with his plate. “I’ll have once slice Pepporoni! One slice Pastrami!”

Leo saw the bushes rustles. “Hey Jason, I got a new Banana Board. Wanna go for a cruise’?”
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:34:37 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"What is he doing here?" Sam questioned.

"I'll have the same. Times six." Luke ordered, giving some money that would hopefully be enough. He kind of had an alligator's hunger.

"Sure, dude." Jason instantly agrees.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sasuke, AKA Shredder, engaged the blond fighter and began to shred him with his fists, knocking the guy into the chain link fence, beating him to a pulp. The bell rung, and then Police Sirans, as people began to flee. Sasuke exited where he found Raph. “Come on Raph, there is an arena in Subway! You too Sam! Lets go! The Fuzz is here!”
Raph followed, his eyes focused on Sasuke’s wrapped fists which were red.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:54:49 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Alright. Let's do this." Sam cracked his knuckles a little and got into position upon stepping into the arena.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The Arena had wberyone brawling, there was some in purple garb and hoods. Sitting on a brass throne in shadows was a adult, a man who’s face was obscured by shadows. Saauke had already plunged his fist into another combatant, crowds cheering. Raph found the setting rather unsettling, so close to his real home in the sewers.

Raph was encouraged to join in, Sam already leaping into the fray. Raph held back and reached up his sleeve for a Tofa he kept there. A brut ran at Raph with chains, and exposing the Tofa he parried it and the moved and smacked the guy in the head, felling him. The Shadow Man took note of Raph quick disbatching of one of the Footmen. Raph saw a guy with a mohawk run at Sam, so he leapt and put a full force elbow into back of Mohawk’s neck, throwing him down.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"You know I could handle this myself, right? I may be short but I have the skills." He whispered to Raph.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph scoffed at his friend, “You’re welcome!” He turned to use his Tofa and beating down more purple clade goons.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sam rolls his eyes in slight annoyance and then  began taking out two people at once.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
As Raph turned to use his Tofa on another goon, a spiked gauntlet socked him in the face. Raph flew in the air and landed on his back. Raph looked up and saw Sasuke. The Man in the Shadows stood up and there was a chant, “ Shureddā! Shureddā!” As the Man stepped into the light, it was apparant he wore a helm, it had a mouthpiece of steep and spikes that framed the head like a crown. He then left with other purple clade warriors, only they wore masks and sported Ninjato swords on their backs.
Sasuke helped Raph up with his spiked gauntlet.
Raph motioned with his head. “Who was that?”
Sasuke looked at Raph with a flicker of fire in his black eyes. “He is Master Shureddā. He’s chosen me as one of his fighters.”
Raph made a concerned face.
“Listen I dig the MMA stuff pal, but those guys in his posse were carrying some real serious gear.” 
Sasuke nodded.
“Master Shureddā has plans.. uh.. I can’t talk about that, but if you join the Dojo, then I can.”
Raph eyed his friend beneath his wet black bangs. “Dojo?”
Sasuke nodded. “Its exclusive. Master Shureddā says you have potential and is willing to extend an invite. But you must come alone.”
Raph’s eyes betrayed worry. Sasuke insisted. “That means none of your brothers.”
Raph scoffed. “Why would I want them along anyway?”
Sasuke smiled. “Good. The Dojo meets in the Park at midnight. After you’ve had your fun here, I’ll see you there.”
Sasuke then slipped away, his movements only Raph could detect because of his Shinobi training.
Raph sighed. “Master Splinter isn’t gonna like this.” 

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sam noticed Raph getting pummeled into his face. His eyes widen and he was about to go see if he was alright when Sasuke appeared. He listens to their conversation and comes in when Sasuke left.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph stood there and looked at Sam. “Didn’t see that punch coming.” The Turtle in Disguise said in a nervous tone, very unlike him.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Right.. who are you and what have you done with Raph?" Sam continued the joke.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph cracked a smile and shook his head. “Alright lets take names and kick tail!” Raph leapt and somersaulted, and took down another brawler.