The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey To Longneck Island

Nick22 · 1604 · 96264

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer was the one to respond.  "In his dimension, the US was disbanded in 1937 and the earth is working to keep peace.  The UK made an ally we all probably know as well as heard of...the Rainbow Faces."

Grandpa was most confused.  "Different dimension?  I've never heard of anything like that."

"I'm not the one who could be able to explain that...  I spent most of my past life in archery competitions."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"There are many dimensions of the same thing. More like the same one of you in another dimension but a oppsite to you." Grant said to Grandpa longneck.

Max nods "That is true... but has the same apperance but different name as well"

"Yes that is true."

"What about the rainobow faces?" Max asked him

"THem we made a allies with them after first hyper speed test in" Grant said to him "There been no real danager to the public after the disband of USA"

"Sounds like a happy world... so that what happened if the US wasn't around sounds" Max thought it was interesting "But that the old life, I am more of being a dinosaur then human." Max looks at Grandpa and Grandma longnecks.

Grant nods "I see... if I can get home with the help of this Stripetail... but I don't think magic would be able to open a hole through time and dimension at the same time it probably would kill the most powerfest of magical creatures" Grant said very sure he was right.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer stays quiet to Grant's words.  He now has a strong belief that he was taken through time and space through the Oracle's gate.  As what the Oracle had said about the destruction of the dinosaurs being averted in this dimension and causing dinosaurs and man to coexist, Archer may have been from another dimension because he had seen no live dinosaurs in his time before he left.  He had already promised the Oracle not to reveal the gate to anyone else but the other Guardians.  Hopefully, Stripetail has another solution to getting Grant home.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Magic being such a word became something that wasn't aloud... a war did break out in 2077 over magic. Magic after that was something never used... anyone caught using magic sent to a prison Planet for life... that wasn't the humans or rainbow faces idea. But the idea of the Eiltes, a race of human like dinosaurs. Know as the Dinotons... they got the overall right of banding magic" Grant said to them

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Are these Dinotons in control of Earth, or is Earth part of a bigger alliance?" Archer asks.  "And was magic banned because it was proven too dangerous, or by an assumption of it being too dangerous?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"After the inncent of the Black Sphere on a Planet with deaths of Rainbow Faces, humans and Dinotons... the planet with that black magical sphere taken out with the effect of three parties... a overall choice after what the Dinotons suggested of banning Magic because how dangerous it is. 87% over all public choice of all three foundations of the alliance said to ban magic and make it illege within the space owned by the Tri-foundation Alliance." Grant said to him telling about the worst thing that ever happened what actions taken.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa looks concerned.  "Black Sphere?  That object seems to be a very dangerous source of power in any dimension."

Archer again goes silent.  This Black Sphere may has made its presence through many times and space, but it was never heard of in his time.  He could only wonder what the future of his own home might hold.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Max nods "that is a dark source of magic..."

"Because of that sphere in my dimension magic is ban... but if I was returned to my own dimension with help of magic I might end up charged for magical use... even I didn't use it..." Grant said looking at Archer

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Knowing that magic is banned in Grant's universe, Archer never has to mention the gate anyways.  "So the only chance we have is to rebuild the ship and send it back, but as Eva said, it's too big a risk to get it back through the black hole..."

"There may be a way..." a familiar voice echoes in Archer's head.  Archer goes really silent.

Grandpa looks down at Archer, worried.  "Archer?  Are you alright?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grant looks at him but he raise his arm up and his device forms a holo image of a lady "Eva personiate systems... online..."

"What is it Eva? you only do this if something that is wrong..." Grant looked at the image of Eva

"Magic alert level 1... system detect high presents of magic about 3 feet away" Eva replied and Grant looks back at Acher "Is there some type of magical presents talking to you?"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"The Oracle,"  Archer replied.  "I think he just said there is a way...  How?"

"When the rainbow faces arrived in this world, they created a machine to create a hole to bring them home.  They once were stranded here as Grant is now, so they built a machine to that they, and any other creature that fell here, can return home," the Oracle explained.

"The Oracle said that a machine was built here so that it can open a safe passageway.  Grant, it could be your ticket home."

(g2g. Be back tomorrow.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eva?" Grant loosk at the image

"Level 1 scan is required before it would be used... if the system my data base matches to what the magical creature said... chance of returning to your own dimension would be 23%... but the ship will be stuck here and it illege to return with the ship, computer or crew dead or alive... rule 223" Eva said to him

"Is it much like a step through gate?" Grant looks at Archer

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Stripetail nodded. " I accept your apology Trihorn. Now that you have let go of your memories, you'll start to recover and move on.' He Then noticed Grandpa speaking with Archer. Would you excuse me for a moment?' He then walked over towards Archer. Reaching Him he saw Grant? " Hello there. Who are you?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grant looks at him "I am Command Grant and..."

"Your a level 3 magical creature... not as powerful as some my data base holds data about" Eva cuts in

"Eva... with that system activated... you seem to human" Grant sighed

"I am only a AI for the ship... but I can never be a human since my data base is what is me... my main objectives over riding all other objectives is detecting magical elemets X C A... the bases to all magic..." Eva answers looking at Stripetail.

"I might look like nothing more a image in front of you but I am one of the top of the range World Alliance AI's of Earth... still in commission after 25 years." Eva said. Stripetail looking at the small lady image on the device on Grant's wrist

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva, I am far more powerful than I appear to be. Stripetail said with a smile. He Closed his eyes, mentally probing the new arrival. he opened his eyes " So, you have come from an alternate dimension. You came through a black hole, and you are the lone survivor of 7 crewmen. "
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grant nods "Yes..."

Eva systems on the ship do a deep scan "Level 2... able to lower level of magic... but Level 2 is your highest..." Scans again "Stripetail! Command Grant... this is enemie 333... but scans say his on Prison Planet... meaning this dimension such things haven't been taken in the future of this Dimension."

"Of course Eva... sorry to say but your Dimension counter part is a prisoner of Prision Planet for magical beings. if you read my mind you know why" Grant said to Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' I see. In Your dimension magic is illegal.And I'm quite certain I can reach level 1 staus Eva. What should I do to show  you to prove my capability? What spell, succesfully performed is a clear symbol of level 1 status?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Level 1 magic will just cause trouble on a scale you never seen before..." Eva warns

"Yes very true" Grant nods "Well while Eva online try not to use much magic... high leveled onces at least... it will set off her prim systems"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well then. I don't know how a future alternate version of me got imprisoned on your world, it's very odd. But In this dimension, the Black Sphere was destroyed. I should know because I helped unmake it myself, along with Max Sam, Mike and the other local dinosaurs. Apparently , on your world, the sphere has not yet been destroyed."Stripetail said.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It was destoryed... the war on that planet finished at the volcano, the sphere was throw in and destoryed and Higia was killed in battle. The was then sealed off from anyone use and a EM pulse was fired on the surface disabling all technology on the planet" Eva tells him.

"The Stripetail counter part of you was found using Level 2 magic on Planet Gra... Dinotons arrested him and sent him to the Prison Planet" Eva told him "I will run data bank 2076... May 7th to May 19th, if you request to see it" Eva tells him.