The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Avatar

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
landbeforetimelover was busy with making avatars for us a few months ago, and i picked one, easy does it!

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Mine is easily explained. I was watching Stone of Cold Fire and saw this scene and had to take a screencap, mostly because the frame seemed to slow down here for a split second so I was like, "Petrie on Littlefoot's head is cuuuute!!"  :lol

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Mine. Ijust like Vash the Stampede's look.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mine is the squadron patch of Galm Squadron from the video game Ace Combat Zero.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Mine is do not mean any Special, it¥s a Simple Screenshot from LbT 13. But i think it is sufficient.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Got my current one from LBTlover, one of his older ones.  :^.^:

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My Avatar is a screencap from the 2007 Alvin and The Chipmunks movie. B)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For those of you who didn't notice, I just got my new avatar yesterday. Credit goes to landbeforetimelover, I showed him the image I wanted and he shrank the image and changed it to look like what it is now. Originally, I just wanted the image shrunken so I could use it as an avatar, but after seeing the extra work he put into it, I actually think it looks better. Such an avatar actually makes me feel like I'm a real member of GOF, instead of just a regular visitor.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I sadly enough cannot see your avatar Chronicler, but I think something is wrong with the internet here(got some problems lately) many images are not shown..

(the reply button couldnt be shown just now  :p

Anyway, I got my av from Gustav :yes

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My current one:

I chose this one because my two favorite characters are Littlefoot&Cera and I thought it would look good.  The original image just had Cera cut off in the middle but I used photoshop to fade it a bit and now it looks okay. :^.^:

Such an avatar actually makes me feel like I'm a real member of GOF, instead of just a regular visitor.

I'm glad I could help.  I don't know what the that thing is exactly, but I must say it suits you.  I'm not a big fan of non-transparent avatars (meaning that they have a background and they look like a square picture).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As long as the person is happy with their avatar or group of avatars they change among, that is really all that matters.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 19 2008 on  01:20 AM
I don't know what the that thing is exactly,
Are you referring to who it is that my avatar shows? I thought I already said this a few times, :rolleyes:  it's what Takua looks like in the Bionicle movies instead of as a set. I'm sure that you agree that it's a more 'realistic' image, you can see that he actually has a movable mouth and has fingers on his hands.

Oh well, I kind of expected things like this in a place where everyone hardly knows anything about Bionicle. Not that it's a bad thing, but it does sometimes makes me feel a little lonely.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
My Avatar is of my personally charcater called Wayne the Threehorn who in the Land Before Time Story that where five people from the Gang of Five wished apon a star and end up in LBT world as Dinosaurs.

Story is on fanfiction part of the GOF forum called Land Before Time: Wish Apon a Star (Still a working progress)

Also Wayne (Longston=surname for this story here) is used in my Mysterious World Story where in his dream at this current point he appears as a blackish threehorn (also to this story here a surpise if you haven't figure it our, Cera finding Wayne seeming to be a kind of brother that she never had but won't admit it)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine is from LBTlover.  I'm SO Cera obsessed that I just couldn't resist this one. :D

hoin1585

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hoin1585
Mine is a cover of the album , "Have a Nice Day" by Bon Jovi.

It looks cute , doesn't it ?  B)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Made mine myself.  :P:
Aswell the one that Iris's using.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I also owe my current avatar to LBTlover...he had so many good ones...and I just wanted to see the whole Gang of Seven when I signed in.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I hold my avatar to be self-evident.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hold my avatar to be self-evident.