The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Raptor Squadron

F-14 Ace · 175 · 19631

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
After the A-10s bombed the tanks the ground forces move in, Leutenant Cole and Sargeant Gabe move in with their forces and ease toward a heavily guarded missile silo.  Cole takes out a P90 with a scope and silencer and aims for the head of a guard.  A few seconds go by until he finds the right oportunity and plugs an one armour piercing round into the commie's skull.  This action alerts more guards.  Gabe takes out a grenade, pulls the pin and chucks it in the center of the cluster of guards, which are crowding around the corpse of their fellow guard.  The frag detonates and body parts fly all over the place.  "NOW!" screams Cole as he charges out of the bushes and opens fire.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just then, four F-14s flew overhead.  Joe said, "Aright, attack those enemy helicoptors.  Leave none flying.  Damn, I wish the AWACS was watching the skys for us.  Too bad they aren't here."
Max said, "Hey, Joe, um, I mean Twister, I see Migs on radar.  Mig-21s and 29s approaching hot."

(please check out that link I posted earlier to that Chriss Rock site.  That video was hilarious! :lol How to avoid getting your ass kicked by the piloce.  Jump a subway turnstile and you get a warning.  Do it with a loaded gun and smoking a joint, you get your ass kicked by the police.  Please check out that link for a good laugh. :lol  :^.^:  :D  :lol: )

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
David fires a heat seeking missile at a kamikaze Mig.  The shell detonates and the Mig disinegrates.  "Nice shot!" says Cal.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe said, "Oh, you sons of B@#$%&* are in for it now!  Die!"
He blasted the wing off a Mig-21 Fishbed with his plane's gun.  Then, he fired a missile at a Mig-29 Fulcrum.  The plane was blown to bits.  Max destroyed two planes at once with two missiles.  Joe fired at a patrol jeep that was firing on the soldiers.  Just then, ten Ka-50 helicopters arrived and began to attack the soldiers.
Joe pounded on the panel and said, "Damn the Russians for selling all these weapons to other countries.  They were the ones that made the Migs, MI-24s, and these Ka-50 helicopters.  Take them out!

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A while later, when nearly all of the migs and enemy ground forces had been eleimated.  "Ground forces this is Raptor 2, all heavy artillery have been anihalated." says David.  "Copy that!" says LT. Cole, "ALRIGHT LETS MOVE!"  Cole, Gabe and their platoon head for the elevator next to the 20 foot wide silo hatch.  Down at the bottom of the the silo four commie guards are sitting next to the elevator playing poker when the door opens and the commies are put under some serious fire.  One guard runs for the emergengy phone, picks up the reciever and starts screaming something in Spanish when Cole draws his handgun, turns the guard around and shoots him in the forehead.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Max asked the ground forces, "Uh, these nukes won't blow up if we shht them will they?  After all, they aren't armed right now.  Can't we just shoot the missiles?"

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"NO, WE NEED TO DISARM THE NUKES AND REMOVE THE WARHEADS BEFORE YOU BOMB THE PLACE OR YOU'LL VAPORIZE US ALL." says Cole.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just then, a nuke launched.
Joe said, "I'll take care of this one.  I will chase it until I am over the ocean and target it from a safe distance.  All I have to do is fire a long range missile at it.  If we destroy it now, we'll be caught in the blast along with half the countryside."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe yelled, "I'm talking about the f***ing nuke that just launched and if you use a self distruct code, it will blow us all to hell!  Lets wait until it is over the ocean and then kill it!  The damn thing already launched."

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Six more enemy migs attack.  "We'll take care of the migs!" says David.

(CRAP!! I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE SAME REPLY TWICE!  HOW STUPID CAN I GET!  :bang )

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe asked, "Can you guys wait until the missile is over the ocean and then nuke it?   I don't want to leave my squadron.  Alright, boys.  Lets kick their asses!"
A Mig shot a missile at Max.
He dodgen it and said, "I know you just did not shoot a missile at me, pinko commie asshole!"
He shot a missile at the Mig-21 and the pilot bailed out.  
Joe shot down the last helicopter."
Max said, "Hey, it looks like they captured the facility."

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"OK!  THE MISSILE IS APPROXAMATLEY 60km AWAY FROM THE ISLAND!!  WE'LL MOP UP THE REST OF THEM!" yells David as he deploys two homing missiles.  One hits a Mig-12 and the other hits a 29.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe said, "Alright, lets go home.  You army men take care of that missile now.  Don't let it get away.  There should be a self destruct control at the base.  Raptor Squdron, return to base."
The planes returned to the carrier.  After the rest of the planes landed, Joe requested clearence.
The controller said, "Raptor 7, begin landing checks.  You are cleared to land."
Joe lowered his landing gear, tail hook, and flaps.  The plane's wings slid into their strait out possition.  The F-14 had wings that could vary their angle depending on the jet's speed and climb angle.  THe flight deck of the Freedom was lit up with white lights and outlined with blue lights.  The plane approached the deck.  The sky was getting lighter to the east as dawn approached.  Joe turned on the landing lights and touched down with a thud.  The tail hook cought on the arrester cable s and jerked to a stop.  THe cables helped to stop the speeding jet.  Otherwise it would never be able to stop before going off the deck in time.  Even though the ship was 1500 feet long, it was way to short for a plane to stop by itself.
Joe taxied his Tomcat to an elevator and was lowered to the hanger deck.  He took off his helmet, lowered the ladder, and climbed out of the cockpit after shutting down all the systems.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Lt. Cole, Sgt. Gabe and their platoon fight their way through a series of tunnels and other missile silos until they reach a heavy security door.  Cole pushes a red button next to it.  The door slides open and his soldiers charge into the room and start shooting at every guard in sight.  There is a computer terminal with a large radar screen tracking the missile.  There is a red button next to a keyboard.  "This must be the self destruction mechanism." Cole says as he pushes it.  The red blip on the screen dissapears and a loud boom is heard.  "Wow, 60km away and we can still hear the blast." says Sgt Gabe.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe went to the squadron room.  Max was holding a bottle of wine.
Joe reached into  fruit bowl and removed a peach and took a bite.
Max said, 'You know, those are the sweetest peaches I've ever had.  Real good."
He turned on the tv and some lame horror movie was on.  
Max said, "Uh, oh.  Don't open that door!  Don't open that door!"
There was the sound of a door creaking open, then a woman screaming followed by a gunshot.  The screaming stopped and there was the sound of a body hitting the floor.
Max shouted, "I told you not to open that door!  You never listen to me!  Damn dumb blonde!" :lol  :P:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
All of a sudden, the shockwave from the nuclear blast shakes the whole carrier.  "Whoa!  That must have been a huge warhead." says Cal.

(Speaking of Low budget horror movies, Right Now as I'm typing this I'm watching this hilarious Sci Fi show called Mystery Science Theatre.  The show was taken off the air a while ago and you can only watch the episodes on DVD.  It's a show where this guy makes fun of really bad horror movies.  I'm pissing my pants laughing.  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol )

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe said, "What the hell was that all about?!"
Max seemed to have not noticed.  Now, a dark figure was approaching a car where two teens were making out.  the figure takes out a 12 guage shotgun, sticks it in the window, and shoots.
Max said, "Oh, come on!  Who ets shot in a horror movie like that?  How many murderers in the movies actually kill with a gun?!  This is too stupid."
He changed the channel.  Now there were two really fat goys wrestling.  Max xhanged it again and there was an excercise program dipicting people who clearly had no need for it as they were studs instructing lard butts and nerds how to look like them.
Max shouted, "Is there anything good on?  1,000 channels and all that is on is crap!"
Joe heard an officer outside say the ship had sustained no damage and everything was working properly.  
Joe said, "Well, at least those army guys got it.  We shouldn't have felt it out here though.  We are at least 200 miles from there."
Max said, "I hope those soldiers are alright.  THey have to live in tents in that jungle with bugs and everything.  Atleast we get cooled and heated cabins with beds and stuff.  Those poor jarheads have to live in the weather and everything."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe said, "Whatever.  Just hope they are alright."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Joe got up and said, "Well, I'm going to hit the shower and go to bed.  Goodnight."