The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Question about Firefox

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

I've not been a Firefox user for a  long time but I must say I really like it by now. The only thing that bugs me is that there's no slide bar thingy at the bottom. I don't have to use it that often but It's annoying for pictures with a slightly bigger size than my screen resolution.... Was just wondering if firefox really doesn't have a scrollbar at the bottom.. If it does, where can I get it?

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
That happens to me all of the time! I usually just do a select all copy-paste to read the text and right-click 'view image' to see the picture, but I'd definitely be interested in knowing the answer as well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Easy solution if you're on a desktop.  Just click the middle scroll button on the mouse while the firefox window is selected and it'll allow you to scroll over.  Other than that I have no idea how to make it scroll over.

And sorry for that huge pic there.  I normally don't do that but alas......I can't even reach the edit button to change it now since I posted it on my laptop. :p I'd have to get on my desktop with the 22inch monitor to see the edit button.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You can use the arrow keys on any computer to scroll the window, too.

But yep, I have the same problem on my computers with Firefox here but I've never really noticed it since I almost never use Firefox and I have a big monitor. :p

No idea on what the fix to that is.  A quick google search didn't help at all but I'll keep looking around.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've had the same problem and just live with it.  If I want to really see the whole image by highlighting some text and trying to move it to the right. It's a huge hassle since clicking the scroll button to get the arrows does not work on this forum very well.  So I usually just live with whatever I can see of the image.