The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Beasts of the American West

F-14 Ace · 237 · 22919

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Buff replied, "Alright, then lets get out of here."
He took off running.  Myles said, "Yeah.  I ain't hanging arond any longer."
Buff was running as fast as he could go.  He was careful not to accidently trample on Morgan though.  (a 1,000 pound bison would flatten a rabbit. :o :p  ) She was still ble to remain in front of him.  Myles seemed to be almost as fast.
Buff said, "Hey, lets cross the fiver.  The water will wash away our scent so they can't sniff us out.  Plus, the water will slow them down too."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Buff and the others were already a good distance ahead.
Colgar ordered, "Don't just stand there, fools!  Go after them!"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(occ: alright, we need someone to be another bad guy please)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(occ: is anyone ever going to post here again?  I'v been waiting for days.  :cry2  :cry  :bang )

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Just then, Tom and his Dad come out of hiding.  Tom's father was taking him hunting and saw the wolves getting ready to attack.  He cocks his lever action 243 and plugs a round into a wolf's head.  He jumps out from behind the bushes and starts firing rounds into the air. "GET OUT OF HEEEEEERE!  GET OUUT!  GO!" yells Tom's father as he keeps shooting until his gun is dry.  By then the wolves and Colgar have fled.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Colgar said to the other wolves, "Alright.  I think that buffalo is junxed.  Every time we go after him, one of us gets hurt or worse!  We need a new plan.  They have some human friends.  What if we make human friends of our own?  A hunter perhaps?  We'd better choose carefully or we'll get blasted though.  But surely there is SOME hunter around here intrested in a buffalo.  What do you all think?"

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, we kill to eat.  So ANY human would shoot us on sight." says a random wolf in the pack.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The cougar replied, "I think I have a way to persuade them otherwise.  If we find someone, let me take care of everything.  Catch them when they are asleep and you can take away their gun.  Then they have to listen."

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"But is there a way to break into a padlocked cabin?  Or if we DO manage to get inside, how are we going to break into an indestructible gun safe?  And what about sharp objects like those things they call knives.  Us wolves interfere with human living so much, they won't even show us any mercy.  We kill their livestock, we kill their children.  Heck, we even try to kill them." says another random wolf.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, up in a tree, to fierce yellow eyes watch. A Kestral, named Swiftfeather, watches the herbivores. His eyes almost seem to bore into the bodies of the plant-eating mamels.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Buff said, "I think we lost those jerks.  I've just about had enough of them.  We should do something."
He laid down on the ground to rest.
Myles replied, "I'm with you on that.  They are out of control."
He started munching on some grass to calm his nerves.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Swiftfeather swoops to another tree. and turns back to the Buffulo, the intestity of his eyes increasing.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Myles walked over to Buff and whispered, "There is a bird in that tree giving me the creeps.  It is just sraring at us.  Real creepy."
Buff replied, "It is just a bird.  What do you think its going to do?"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh my dear boy, I will not harm you, but I can do much more then you suspect." Everyone looked around wildly. "Oh, did you not know that I could talk? For future referance, I can."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Some call my Swiftfeather. Others are to terriefied of me to speak of me, but that is only those I hunt." Swiftfeather says. "Which does not include rabbits, I may add."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I wish to aid you agansit the wolves, for my goals dictate it." Shade says simply. He begins to preen his feathers.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Buff said, "Um, we don't fight them unless they attack us.  I'd rather not go after them if I don't have to.  It is always better to avoid confrontations with them."
(occ: maybe we should let RogerRabbit catch up too.)

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I can tell you if they are planning an attack." Swiftfeather replys. "I am skilled with these talons." He added.

OOC: Yeah.