The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Deinovirus

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
John

In 2226, humans discovered the method of engineering new and unusual life forms through constructing amino acids in the John F. Kennedy labs on Alpha Centauri 4.  The discovery of the Deinonochus gene in 2231 was a one in a million find.  They injected the DNA into a human subject and the gene caused him to mutate.  He slowly and painfully transformed into a raptor and the scientists placed him in a holding cell as the mutation took full effect, the Deinonochus genome altered the human protiens to match its own, the "virus" took over the hosts nervous system and increased testosterone levels, making him more aggressive, all emotions are blocked out except for anger, rage and the instinct to kill.  Scientists discovered this DNA can easily be tranfered through blood and saliva, like the Rabies virus.  

John is in the main lab complex with hundereds of other scientists, hard at work.  He is studying a cluster of bacteria under a microscope when gun shots ring out and die out as soon as they began, a bunch of raptors bust into through the door.  Joe grabs his side arm from the holster and starts shooting, "SON OF A BITCH!" he screams as he his jumped on by a raptor in a tatered and torn guard uniform.  John holds up his arm to ward off the raptor.  The preaditor bites John's arm, the teeth sink into the his  flesh, he shoots the raptor in the heart and starts shooting at more.  Fifteen minutes later, nearly all of the scientists are dead and the raptors are gone, John starts to show the first symptoms of the sickness.  "OH GOD!" he yells as he bends over and throws up a blood red puke.  His whole body feels as if it's being torn apart, he manages to let out a blood curling scream before blacking out from the pain.  He wakes up hours later, feeling like he isn't himself.  He slowly gets up and immediatley notices he's standing differently, he looks down at his foot, claws are protruding from his shoes, he notices a tail coming out of his rear.  "OH NO!  I'M INFECTED!" he maons as he  feels his control slip away each minute.  "I can't let this sick creation take over me!  I must get rid of it!" he moans as he staggers to the quarintine area, he notices the radiation chamber at the entrance/exit to the lab complex, "The right dose of raditation should neutralize the infection before it has time to take over me!" John moans as he closes the hatch and hits a red button on the wall to activate it and passes out once more from another wave of intense pain.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Name: unknown at this time but will be known in time.
He owns people in so many ways that he gets things done his own way.

A man watches from a dark room filled with TV screens in front of him picking up a phone he speaks "Send in the Radionation team. and Alpha 3 squard to kill off any dinosaur or scientist left. keep... Dr John Louis alive in that radionation chamber soon it is clear I will arrive, I will be watching" he place the phone down then turn his chair to a computer pushing a few buttons showing a picture of a person on it.

"Sir DNA capture is complete I have 400 samples of dinosaur DNAs as requested" the person said to the man

"Good send them straight to the labs soon as the all clear is given thanks to my investments we have a lab with DNA resreach at its highest." the man turn the screen off then look back at the screens one of them he stared at it "John you will make a fine test subject. just wait and see"

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
John Wakes up and finds himself strapped to a dissection table, he sees the man looking down at him.  "What the f*** do you want from me?!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"We just running a few tests none that have you cut open the boss told us to not do such a thing." the man in white said then look over at two guards "I've done my tests you can take him into his quarters."

Two soliders take the scraps off and drag John out the room down the corridor into his room dropped to the ground they walk to the door and just as they close it he hears from one of them "Looks like a talking raptor to me Paul" the steel door closes and locks from the outside. John looks at himself in a full length mirror.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Shit, that experiment f***** me up bad.  I need to get out of here, I'M NOT A F****** GINUEA PIG!" John yells as he bangs on the door.  He notices a barred window and takes a peak.  Buses and cars are tipped over and human corpses are scattered everywhere, along with a few raptor corpses, some only half way through the mutating process.  "Holy shit!" John says as he rattles the iron bars, they don't budge.  Adrenaline starts to overflow inside him and he starts slashing and knawing at the bars.  Eventually, the bars break loose and he escapes.  He notices his lab coat in a dumpster and dawns it.  John sees a security van in the parking lot.  He punches the window and it shatters to pieces.  He goes into the back, takes out a handgun, shotgun and a semiautomatic assault rifle, as well as a few clips and shotgun shells.  He exits the van and notices a secutity camera perched on a light post.  John aims at the camera with his handgun and shoots it in the lens, then he makes a run for it.  His powerful, new legs give him the thrust he needs to make a quick getaway.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Zackery Smith

Rank: Volunteer Researcher/guy who wants these experiments to shut down.

Zackery runs as fast as he can. He had heard of another Volunteer who was bitten and now has escaped, and if his plan is to suceed, he cannot be infected. Running, he hears the scramping of claws on the floor. Zack gasps and runs as fast as he can, but the Dienonychus is far faster. It leaps upon him and bites into his hand. "Crud!" Is the only word he can manage. He grabs a chunk of metel and wacks the Dinosaur as hard as he can. It falls unconsius and Zack gets up. He run towards the radition chamber as fast as he can. He can already feel the horrid pain, and scales begin to sprout from his hand like boils.  

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Zach gets to the radiation chamber, closes the hatch and hits the activation button.  The radiation kills the virus just as soon as his scaly hand grew claws.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name: Blaze (I know I have used that name before)
rank: geneticly altered velociraptor that was cloned from DNA.

He can do many things humans can do.  He plays copmputer games like flight simulators.  He really just wants to live like a human because he acts like one.  he can talk and everything.  He can even drive.  Blaze sees no reason why he can't function in normal sociaty except he doesn't understand nobody is going to hire a dinosaur to do anything.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
John knew about a more classified velociraptor project the labs were working on.  He thought he could hide out at his place to avoid the people at JFK labs.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank....huh huh....god." He opens the chamber and glances outside. He notices dark shapes in a corner and decides to wait it out.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
John reaches Blaze's place, comes in and looks around.  The place is trashed, everything seems to be slashed to pieces.  "Holy shit. it looks like a bomb hit this place." he says.  John opens a closet door with the muzzle of his assault rifle and sees Blaze with a gun in his hand.  "You must be experiment Blaze1279.  I'm Dr. John Louis."  Blaze backs into the corner more with the gun pointed at John's head. "Relax, I'm not one of those monsters."  He says as he brushes the dust out of his hair.  

(He managed to get to the radiation chamber before the virus deteriorated his hair folicles.)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Blaze said, "You must be another victim of their torture.  I have a plan for busting out of this hellhole.  I know where the cure is.  It won't help you but it can prevent others from getting it and you won't end up like the other poor souls who have it.  I am immune to the virus and the doctors don't know why.  That is why they keep me locked up.  So they can study.  I plan to sabatoge the labs and all information on this little project tonight.  Are you with me?  I have the keys and this gun I got from a guard."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Seeing the dark shapes move away, Zack opens the chamber and steps out. He looks around before heading on his way.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Where's a cure?  I don't remember there being a cure.  As soon as you change you stay changed." says John.  Just then, Zack walks in.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uh....I didn't see anything." Zack says, starteled by the scene. He raises his hand slightly, unintentionally showing the claws.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Blaze said, "I know.  However, none of you all know that you can die from this.  Atleast if you get it, you won't die.  I know where the cure is.  They never told you about it.  I hacked into their network and found its lovation.  Then, I destroyed the computer to cover up my hacking.  It is on the lowest level of this facility."

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't know if the cure COULD work, now that the radiation has killed the virus to keep it from reproducing.  There is no way we could die from it if it isn't in our blood streams.  The only way I know of curing the virus's aftermath involves injecting human DNA into my blood stream.  But we need OUR original human DNA.  And there is only one place I can get my own DNA and it's somewhat risky." says John.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Where is that?  I didn't look at that information.  The cure I'm talking about is for if you haven't changed yet.  I say we throw a wrench in this experiment and get the hell out of here.  I know a very fact way out but only if we nick that cure and bust my wife, Della out of here too.  A very crazy idea."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
'Ummmm.... Am I the only one confused? A cure to the Dienovirus?" Zack asks.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ooook, Zack and I will bust Della2275 out while you work on the cure." says John.  He hands his assault rifle to Blaze.  "You'll need this, I escaped from a holding cell and the guards must be all over the place."

(We need Threehon's character for the rest of the RPG.)