The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me and you shall know

MrDrake · 66 · 6532

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I meant dessert pies, like cherry, pumpkin, apple, etc. ;).

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, well, in that case, blueberry pie is just really nice, it's so tastey *starts drooling*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jelly Tip ice cream is my favourite kind.....it's just so tasty

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry about the continual food questions, but what is your favorite kind of bread? :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, it's all good...and a bread question? ooo

I would have to say, wholegrain I think.  I mean, white bread is okay, but something about it is a bit....different than the other kind you know.  So wholegrain more for me ^^

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
How did you come up with the name for your Darwin's Soldiers character Aimee?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't know really, I just like foxes for starters and wanted a fox character, and that I also like the name Aimee.  As for the cybernetic arms part of it, I just thought it would be kind of tragic for her, getting something she didn't even want in the first place XD

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
What about your other characters? Shakila, Jayden, Kiara?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Another question!? *dances*

Anyways, about Shakila, she is actually loosly based off my cat Shadow, who is black, well, save for a bit of white fur on her stomach....one I can't have at our place, so she's with my mum for the time being.

As for Jayden, believe it or not, I actually got the idea of him from the game Heavy Rain.  The character on there is an FBI agent who has been working with the police, but more on his own on the case at hand.

And for Kiara, well, hard to say really, was looking on Wikipedia on some canine species and came across both the Jackal and the Coyote, but thought that a Coyote looks much more adorable and decided to use that as a character.  As for her personality, on how she would follow the rules and protocol, just something that came to me really, and would sort of give the others a bit of a hard time keeping her from telling her boss about what is really going on you know :lol:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You're asking me a question? Yay! *dances some more*

Ahem, to answer the question, I suppose yes and no. I mean, I would like to maybe start som sort of Final Fantasy based RP you know, magic and machina (yes, I use that word for machines from number 10 :lol:) together in one place.

Either that, or perhaps a Harry Potter RP of some sort, I mean, I do find th world of Harry Potter to be rather interesting, you know, all the spells they cast, the different treats they eat and what have you.

But reason I also say no is cause I don't really want to start up any sort of RP and have it end up crashing and burning in the end.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is there a reason you're drawn to the name Luna when making up RP OCs?  As far as I know, there's a Luna in GVG's RP, and there's a Luna in the Final Destination RP :).

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Le gasp! Another question! (and when typing in the 'sp' other letters went in as well by randomness XD)

But to answer ye old question.  I just quite like the name Luna, one of my favourite names, as is the name Zoe for me.  So really, nothing special about it, I just find it to be a rather nice name and all ^^

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Where did you get the name "Kayla" from for one of your Fantasy RP characters?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
How many role-plays are you currently participating in?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Noname: Don't know really, just one I more or less looked at online and it just stuck really, not much more to it for that name.

@LB&T: A couple, the Darwin's Soldiers one, Insane Cafe, Noname's fantasy one, which I haven't been around to adding to yet as well as two Land Before Time Rps at the very least anyway, one that was started by GVG and the other by Kit.  And yes, those are just to do with this website.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Here's a question inspired by one you posted in Cancerian Tiger's question thread:
Quote from: MrDrake,Jun 8 2010 on  12:53 AM
I have a chocolate question for you!

Do you, by any chance, like Russian Fudge? Or have you actually tried it before?
What's Russian fudge? How is it different from other kinds of fudge?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I haven't tasted real Russian Fudge, however, I have tasted Russian Fudge regardless, just from the normal supermarket shop, not from an actual chocolate shop.

What it is is more sweeter-like chocolate, and when I mean sweet, I do mean sweet.  Not sure if it's suppose to be the sweetest kind of chocolate or not, but it is rather sweet regardless ^^

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Are you still interested in using your characters in the Fantasy RP? They're there whenever you want to use them.