The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me and you shall know

MrDrake · 66 · 6533

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what is the favorite book you've read during this year?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Noname: Eh, not really, I've kinda gone away from that now, got too boring for my taste anyway.

@Nick22: Haven't really bothered to read much, since there's not much that's actually interesting to read, however, I must say, reading Teen Titans: One Year Later was a good one.  Read that at the libarary whilst trying to pass away the time.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
How do you choose character names? You're names are always exotic yet still sound normal enough to fit in.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, good of you to ask, for me, at times, they just seem to come to me, and at other times, I look at Wikipedia, on the name page they have to see if there are any names I like on there sort of thing....and at other times, from other franchises sort of thing.

So really, I guess you could say it's like a mixture at whatever comes to me first sort of thing and go with what I like.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What is your favorite kind of cheese? :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tough one, as I can choose my worse kind of cheese which is that French cheese....I forget it's name, but my sister had some, I had tried a little bit and it was disgusting....and it smells too....

But for my favourite cheese, perhaps cheddar cheese, or maybe mild....I don't actually know :blink: