The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 230756

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild transmitted all footage he had gotten of the suspect. In particular, one picture, that of the suspect looking skywards when he heard the living A-10 fly overhead would prove to be of particular interest. He continued on his way out of Neo-Gotham, hoping that he wouldn't run out of fuel before he made it to the airbase.

-------------------------

John Hayland audibly yawned as the teacher went over the introduction to atomic physics. In the front of the classroom was a holographic model of an atomic nucleus. He was then interrupted by the teacher calling his name. He quickly tried to compose himself. "Sorry Mr. Tang, but I was out late yesterday night,"

Mr. Tang narrowed his eyes. "John, I do not care what you do outside of school hours and school property. However, others here are trying to learn and I am sure they would appreciate it if you did not interrupt them with the effects from your poor life choices."

"Sorry." John picked up his mechanical pencil and took notes as Mr. Tang continued on his lecture. As he did so, he wondered exactly when Gabrielle would pay him and his for the havoc they had wreaked last night.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mukua moaned into the kiss as she continue to feed Kitty, feeling the cats claws caress her breasts as they made out. Mukua ran her tongue over Kitty's and into her mouth, and fr the next 15 minutes , mukua fed kitty, and frenched and fondled her too.  chie  went up to Dixie, who was eating a piece of mouse lasanga. ' say.. um.. could you feed me like mukua is feeding kitty?' She asked>' sure, although i dont think thats food she;s passing her at the moment.' dixie smirked, as mukua ground against kitty, Dixie was getting a full view of her butt and tail and she liked what she saw.. " Give her some air Mukua ' Atrua laughed.  Mukua broke away and caught her breath. "Nice job Kitty' mukua said, breathing rather hard.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Feed me more," Kitty said in a seductive yet demanding tone. "I want more food...." she said, licking her lips. She gave her stomach a pat, producing a subtle jiggle. "Make me big and round like Tiger is," she said, the snacks being extremely pleasurable to her. The foreign cuisine was on par with what she had at home, and it was always nice to have someone feeding her meals for her.

"You're good at this, obviously prizes must be taught how to feed the prince," she complimented Mukua.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, i havent been a prize for that long. but it is custom to feed each other like this in the kingdom.  keeps everyone close, so to speak. ' mukua said. before feeding kitty the last of the food she had. Dixie and chie began feeding each other, and chies tongue found its way inton dixies mouth. Dixie responded by pulling chie into a kiss,  their dark red lips locking together. chie murmured in pleasure at the kiss, her excitement growing as she fet dixie touch her breasts. Panty, for all her attractiveness, had rarely kissed her on the lips and only once touched her chest while kissing her. after 5 minutes chie broke the kiss and stared at Dixie ' T-thank you for that ' the cheetah said. ' i um needed that.'' dixie reached out and grabbed another hot dog ' down to 3 hot dogs on the tray. care to finish them?' she s,miled. ' better save one for me girls Atrua said moving next to Dixie and Chie. ' And put some of that purplesauce on it when you do. what can i say , i like blueberry flavored mice hot dogs.' She said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wanna go for a variety," Kitty smirked as she was fed more food. She had mice covered in BBQ sauce, some covered with blueberry jam to be more like a dessert for her. "Same principle works for Tiger and me.....food gets us....excited," she blushed. "Give me more food and you'll be rewarded," the showgirl feline added, dipping a mouse in honey.

Suddenly, Sawyer felt Louie tap her and Berry on the head. "Hey....what's going on?" she asked the girl ape. "I don't like it when he grins like that."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Well he likes to play the drums, and keeps his timing by using my booty as a drum. Now, he'll use yours too." Berry said.
The prizes quickly ate through the food and soon Dixie's tub was the last one with food still being eaten . Cey and Tura got out from their tub and had the girls line up. " we will be having an audience with the prince in about 15 minutes at his personal villa . He has ideas for promoting the kingdom during the games" Cey said. " Handing out fliers, making public appearances and statements, awarding prizes to the contestants, and other things of that nature " Tura added. " Since we will be outside the grounds, proper attire must be worn at all times. I think the prince has some nice outfits bought for us in the colors of the kingdom flag."
Kitty had been fed by several girls, consisting of over 100 distinct mouse dishes including something called jungle mice momo which involved mice frozen in chocolate that was spread out over a thin wafer like cake.
Chie finished eating and got into line with the other girls, while Mukua and Atrua were passing pieces of miceless momo between themselves and Dixie. " Try and finish eating as quickly as possible girls " Tura said." Work beckons."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Atria ended up feeding Dixie last, and it ended up being more of a kissing session than a feeding one. Atrua caressed Dixie's breasts as they kissed and Dixie put her tongue into Autras mouth. After 10 minutes, Mukua made them break the kiss and line up with the others. " Tura approached them with a list in her claws " The kingdom will be divided into 8 zones, Dixie, Chie and Mukua you'll cover Zone 1 with me- that is where the elephant race will be. Zone 2 will cover the treasure hunt area, which covers about half the town. Zone 3 is the other half of town. Zone 4 is the north gate zone 5 the South Gate Zone 6 is pantra zone 7 is the road to leonine and zone 8 is leonine itself." Tura handed Dixie some fliers. Cey took the Zone 2 group, which included Kitty and Autra, along with her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I take it has memorized a lot of....."drum solos"?" groaned Sawyer as she saw Louie's grin widen, and the faint laughing of the other monkeys from Louie's kingdom could be heard in the distance.

Oliver was enjoying a nice snack between events with Garfield. "These lasagna bites are yummy," the kitten mewed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah they are " Garfield nodded as Arlene approached " Oliver we have a skit to do" She said " It's a Mother Hubbard skit with me as Mom Hubbard
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're gonna get to be in one together?" Oliver smiled to his mom. "This could be cool!"

"What's our next Prize job?" Kitty asked as she finished being fed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We will be handing out flyers and prizes to garner interest in the games. " Cey explained."The prince will give us a brief talk, and will give us our attire and some spending money. We will be doing this all day, so pace yourself "
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 11:52:53 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Got it," Kitty nodded, "And based on what we've been wearing so far, it will also be revealing?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not too revealing, by our standards " Cey said " Enough to cover you and your special parts, we're not talking skimpy things that cover barely anything. Other kingdoms may make their ladies wear nothing but small clothes, but not here."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu had turned to Kion's Guard friends to collect extra footage for the promo video. "You get anything good?" he asked Ono, Fuli, Bunga, and Beshte. "Shots that will capture the true beauty of our kingdom."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're working on a camera that can withstand the pressure of being on Fulis body when she runs fast." Ono said." It's a work in progress."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's excellent," Kovu commended. "Ono, you can got a view from the sky, and Beshte can get closeups of the waterhole. Thank you all for your cooperation, it'll help with the video immensely."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're welcome, your highness "Fuli said." The crown prince has promised us a raise if we get the games. " she smirked. " I call security on the safari " she said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're certainly fast enough to take down anyone who might cause a commotion," Kovu nodded to Fuli.

"Has a composer for the promotional video already been chosen?" Ono asked curiously.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're working on that ' Kopa said as he walked on by ' ' make sure all watching the games have some form of identification. . badsges, wrist guards. you name it. we want to make everyone wgho is thee, is supposed to be there.' Kopa said. ' keep up the good work bro, the film looks great so far.' He said to kovu.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Any way we could help?" Jasiri the hyena, along with her sister Madoa and Janja her sometimes crush asked as they approached.

"Perhaps the hyenas could work security," Kovu suggested to Kopa.