The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How much of the LBT series have you seen?

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm curious about how much of the series other members have watched. I've watched all the LBT movies, and I have not yet watched the entire TV series. I don't remember certain episodes either.
Go Chomper!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
All of it. I have watched all 14 films and all 26 TV episodes. :)

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I've watched all of it. I last watched the whole TV series a long time ago though, might be worth checking it out again to refresh my memory.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Sapphirre98

• Nonbinary they/them
  • Ruby
  • I believe in Dekker supremecy
    • View Profile
there are only 3 ish episodes of the tv series that i haven't seen. I've watched all the movies though.
If we hold on together... no, seriously. Grab my tail.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I've watched all of the movies and somewhere in the range of 5-10 episodes of the TV series.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^ Kudos to all you members who have watched everything in the LBT universe. I want to be one of those people. I haven't seen the TV series episode about Mr. Clubtail and the sweet bubbles, but I know that it's... different. I also haven't seen "The Great Log Running Game." (But I did see the awful mistake with Spike.)
Go Chomper!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Being fan, I watched everything, repeatedly, many times on two languages. Read some books, and hunted for cut scenes and production materials. :O

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've seen all 26 TV episodes, but have never seen two of the movies (10 and 14, to be specific). I'm not sure when I'll be able to take the time to watch those movies, and even then, I'm not sure how I would even be able to watch them anyway.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
LBT X is one of my favorites! If you were to watch one of those movies, I'd recommend X. XIV was a little disappointing for me. It seemed a lot like the original LBT. The best thing about it was that Universal made a fourteenth movie and the hype was fun.
Go Chomper!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Kudos to all you members who have watched everything in the LBT universe. I want to be one of those people. I haven't seen the TV series episode about Mr. Clubtail and the sweet bubbles, but I know that it's... different. I also haven't seen "The Great Log Running Game." (But I did see the awful mistake with Spike.)

@Little Bro
Oh, what was the mistake? I don't know if I ever noticed there was a goof in that episode.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier While Spike and Littlefoot are trying to save Cera, they show a shot of her running down fast water on a log. Then the camera changes to show that instead of Spike being with Littlefoot, it's actually Cera. It was only for a little bit of time, but it seems like quite the goof if you ask me.

I hope this clears things up. If not, here's a link to the episode. Check at 20:30.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 05:25:07 PM by Little Bro »
Go Chomper!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You know, I just wonder how that gets past the people creating the show. I mean, I assumed that they colored Spike wrong, but I can see Cera's frill, so it was completely Cera, no doubt.

I guess Threehorns never play with Longnecks, but Spiketails can transform into Treehorns. :rolleyes Go figure.
Go Chomper!

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It's not Spike or Cera! It's shapeshifter!!! :O
The shocking truth is finally revealed! :cerasmug :SmugSpike
Go Chomper!

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I've seen all the movies (I have all except 14 on DVD) but I haven't seen a single episode of he TV show so yea I might need to catch up  :lol
Still waiting for the bluth cut

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I've seen all the movies (I have all except 14 on DVD) but I haven't seen a single episode of he TV show so yea I might need to catch up  :lol

It’s best if you watch the TV series first before watching the 14th film since you’ll get confused about the new faces in TLBT 14 until you see the TV series (but then again, you still won’t understand how the new faces came here after watching the TV series)