The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Got a question for me?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 26 2011 on  05:59 PM
Agian with the no asking questions?
Everyone who posts a question thread gets their dry spells occasionally. :p One thing you could try is posting in other people's “Ask Me” threads; they may become more curious about you in turn.

What LBT fanfictions have you read?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pangaea: Thanks for that. ;)  Yep, that's true, I'm just really tired and stressed out right now. School can be a female dog. (If any of you are wonderiong what that means, starts with B and ryhmes with itch.)

Now, this is a hard question. Hmmm...the ones off the top of  my head would have to be.

Quest for the Energy Stones by The Chronicliar
Being the Bigger Sharptooth by FlipperBoidSkua
The Revenge trilogy by LBTFan13
Land Before time: Dawn of Seven Heroes and Journey of Seven Heroes by The Friendly sharptooth

And...

That's about all I can think of right now. Maybe I'll add more onto it later. And maybe I will ask some questions on other people's threads. If any come to mind that is.

Hope that answered your question. :)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There's something I've been wondering about you. What's the answer? Oh, right, I haven't asked the question yet, sorry. I'll do so now. ... What was it again...? Oh yes, now I remember. Okay, so, how should I put this...? Ah yes! Are you an only child, or do you have a sibling/ siblings? If you do, are they brother(s), sister(s), or both, and is he/she /are they older or younger? That was a mouthful. Oh well. If you want an answer, you just have to ask a question, regardless of how tricky it may be to word. That is all- for now.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Friendly Sharptooth: Okay, let me get this straight, I'm an only child. Alway's have been, and alway's will be. Don't worry TFS, that question wasn't so hard, and my answer was easy enough. :lol:

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It did indeed, thank you. Now, as we're on the subject of my curiosity about you, I have one more question tonight. Have you ever wanted a sibling, or at least, someone you could view to be like a sibling?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Friendly Sharptooth: Your welcome. Happy it helped. ;)  Yes, I have wanted a brother or sister, but mostly a sister. Being an only child can get pretty lonely sometimes.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That is a lot of friends! Don't you and your friends hang out?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
oogaboo: Yeah, we do. Just not lately. Latey I've been alone on the computer. But we do hang out sometimes.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mirumoto_kenjiro: Sadly, no. I don't have any horses. but I so badly want one.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
What is a Diclonius or did you make that up?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Adder: although I've already explained this at the start, I'll be more than happy to explain it again. A Diclonius is a creature in an anime that can shoot invisible arms out of their back, and have horns on the top of their head that look like cats ears.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
If the world would end tomorrow, and you were the only one who knew this. What would you do? If so then why?  :smile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ChaoticMistress: Okay, Well, since I KNOW FOR A FACT the world won't end tomorrow, I wouldn't have any plans, but I would go skydiving and bungee-jumping, mostly because those seem like fun things to do, and I've alway's wanted to do them. :D

Hope that answered your question.  :)

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Feb 7 2011 on  09:38 PM
ChaoticMistress: Okay, Well, since I KNOW FOR A FACT the world won't end tomorrow, I wouldn't have any plans, but I would go skydiving and bungee-jumping, mostly because those seem like fun things to do, and I've alway's wanted to do them. :D

Hope that answered your question.  :)
Yes, yes it did.

Now I can plot my lastest ebil plan!11! And take these things away just before the world ends! Then you shall never do them!11!!(one)11!!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Feb 7 2011 on  10:04 PM
ChaoticMistress: Nice dude... :lol
:DD

LBTDiclonius

• Member+