The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rarest games in your collection

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBTFan13 did you find the Final Fantasy VII Mint and sealed or not sealed?

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Old thread, I know, but I remember getting this Zelda game for the GameCube that was created to celebrate the anniversary of Zelda in 2003.

Turns out it was a promotional disc, so I think I got a rare game! :ChomperOhhh

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I own the Payday 2 Tournament game on Steam. It was only obtainable by attending DreamHack Austin 2016 and receiving one of the code cards they were handing out. It has all DLC unlocked for free but you can only play a single mission which is locked to the hardest difficulty.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have the Gamecube disc with all four Legend of Zelda games (only available as a promo from Nintendo; I bought it used) as well as the gold pre-order Wind Waker disc. And a Japanese Pokémon Yellow cartridge bought from Japan during one of my dad's business trips.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I think the rarest game I own is Doshin the Giant for the GameCube.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Littest Pet Shop Tamagotchi
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'd say that my Jazz Jackrabbit 2 big box (including all the manuals and comics and whatnot) is the rarest game I own. I mean, I'm not sure if the game in itself is rare, but at least it's pretty rare with all the extra content - judging by the prices people are selling it for on ebay :Mo

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Does Overkills The Walking Dead count? It was released in 2018 to absolutely garbage reviews, barely anyone bought it, it was so bad the Walking Dead studio severed all ties and it was pulled from online and retail stores a few days later. You still can't buy it anywhere, but it's also really, really bad so I'm not sure why you'd want to.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I’m wondering if Wii Party for the Wii counts.  I mean, right now a new copy is currently selling for around $130 on Amazon, and a while back I got a used copy from GameStop, so does that mean I own a new game?