The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39026

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Out in the desert, for the longest time that anyone could remember, there had been a restaurant. And it wasn;t a typical burger joint or pizza place. No, this restaurant was built on the inside of a mountain. Some say the owner dug the space used himself using only a mere spoon.

Nevertheless, this restaurant was one-of-a-kind, and not part of a franchise. It was the Wildcat Cafe, and the owner was a big feline chef by the same name. Now, the reason this cafe was around for so long was because people thought the owner was immortal....and how right they were.

Now, any customer who came to Wildcat's were greeted by the master chef and owner himself personally. Mainly because he needed to examine everyone who came in. You see, people coming to the restaurant were either valued customers..........or valued resources. Lots of customers knew you would either enjoy a meal or become one, depending on if he deemed you strong or weak.

"Morning Mr. Wildcat!" Dongwa, a young persian cat smiled to his boss, coming into work that day. "What am I assigned for today?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello Dongwa' Wildcat smirked, already he sensed there would be a good turnout today. He had run this resteraunt for decades now, and had seen many doormen come, go, and go into the oven when they ticked him off. Dongwa was doing a good job so far, but whether he could hack it long term remaining to be seen. " Currently Wildcat had on staff about 30 creatures give or take, he even had a private hotel built for thier use..  besides Dongwa there were the "trio" on waitresses- Panty Kariel and Bruma, a lion couple om cooking, kovu on solids Kiara on soups... Dagnino and Rabbit were doorman alongside Dongwa, and Radfiki and Fox served as security and well as hosts. Custiomers were inspoected and labeled as weak or strong, despending on a number of things: Scent appearance, reputation, and posture. Wildcats own sense on these matters almost never failed him, and he immensely enjoyed his job. Whrether customers enjoyed it, well that depended if you were sent to the ovens or not..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is the best job we could have ever possibly got," Rabbit smiled, standing outside the cavern "The pay is great, it's very fun, and I can practice my kung fu in my free time."

"I'm not surprised I was deemed strong," Dagnino smirked, "And I'm PLEASED that that fool Xiro was deemed weak."

"I think we have some customers you need to inspect sir," Dongwa smiled to Wildcat, getting into his employee's uniform.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Panty was changing in the waitresses area ' How did I get paired with you two I'll never understand she said to bRuma and Kariel " Still it beats being in prison on the ark.. its a shame about Xiro Kariel. ' While Panty was actually fond of kariel, she also knew that Xiro was a sore spoit and she didn't mind pressing that buttom..
- Bring them in Dongwa Wildcat said ' I need to run down my list of thinghs to look for in customers.. Hopefully we'll finmd some strong ones..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dongwa nodded, and showed his boss to the door, where the following people were waiting:

A little kitten named Edmond, two whippets named Belladonna and Annabelle who seemed otherwordly, a big owl named the Grand Duke, a parrot named Pity, and a skunk simply named Skunk.

"Welcome to the Wildcat Cafe skunk," Rabbit grinned, hoping this might be the time his rival finally loses.

"Here's the customers," Dongwa smiled.

"Nice place," Annabelle smiled.

"So, how have you and Rabbit been doing?" Rafiki asked Fox, watching security.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're doing ok, this new resteraunt job has been rather stressful. I've had to throw out a number of unruly guests..Fox replied.. drinking some water..
_ step forward, oif you please' Wildcat said gazing at each of the guests in turn..you there" he said pointing to Skunk.. what is your name? He paused looking at the young skunk intently
- Panty paused to see what effect her ribbing would have..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well hey, at least I got the job for more reasons than my looks," Kairel joked, but it wasn;t intended to be mean.

"My name is Skunk sir, I'm from the valley," the young kung fu apprentice said excitedly, as the cat began to examine him, as if staring into his soul.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
girls girls, now come on.. you know how the boss gets when we fight' Bruma said ' I hate being the peacemaker all the time too.. "
 who is your master? Wildcat asked ' I understand you are an apprenctice.. is that correct?' If his master was who Wildcat thought he was, then this skunk was fine.. It was the young cat that was giving off the weak " signals.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My master is named Panda sir," Skunk explained proudly, "He's very wise.....and round," he added.

"I was a friend of Panda's too," Rabbit pointed out.

"So what do I do?" Skunk asked Wildcat as Edmond came up next.

"Yeah yeah, we don't want to end up cooked ourselves," Kairel nodded.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Panda? Hes an old friends of mine if you are a student of his, then you're alright in my book. you do need to work on your posture, you lean over too much and  you need to fix that..
" wildcat said ' Find young Skunk here a seat Rabbit.. Bruma will be your waitress today..he said to the skunk
 he then turned to edmond. it took the wildcat inonly a second ro point to his left pepople follow the signs in front of you to the left.. wildcat was grinning, edmond would make someone a fine dish, and he would have fun with this mean.. he could tell Edmond gor scared easily..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um, yes sir," Edmond nodded meekly, not knowing what was going on. What he didn't realize was that he was on the path to the oven!

"Thank you," Skunk nodded, Rabbit taking him to a table. The cafe was a nice place with lots of AC to keep customers cool. He looked at the menu presented. "So much looks good..."

"Enjoy," Rabbit said, hopping back to his post.

"We have a kitten," Kovu told Kiara, "I think that calls for a stew," he smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure I'll go cut up the vegetables' Kiara said ' We should invite our family to dinner here. I'm sure vitani would love the soup and kopa will love the wildeebeast burgers. Not sure what mom and dad will like, nor what nuka will like either.. I just hope they don;t bring Timon and Pumba along, I'm guessing the boss would turn them into dinner..
_ wildcat nodded to the two whippets, they passed his test. " Duke old Friend" Wildcat grinned, I have a couple favors to ask you..' he smirked as he morioned to a microphone..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh course old chum," The Duke smiled to his chef friend, "How can I be of assistance to you?"

"Ah, fine dining," Annabelle grinned as she and her cousin were led to a table, and Kairel would be their waiter.

"What are the hottest foods you've got?" Belladonna asked.

"Check the "Ouch! Help, it's spicy!" section," the lioness advised.

"In the grand scheme of things, is that really a bad thing?" Kovu chuckled to Kiara.

Edmond came to one sign that said, "Please replace coat with the following:"

It looked like a suit made of bread! The kitten looked puzzled, but nevertheless did what the sign said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i do hoped your wrapped in your blanket edmoind, because i;m going to get you ha ha ha ha ha; came the Dukes voice out of nowhere.. it had its desired effect.. much to the merriment of both the Duke and Wildcat.
- Right, although dad is very fond of them kiara said..' and they've been there for me though much of life. kopa.. doesn't much care for them. i think he finds them annoying.. granted he doesn't know them like i do.. ah well back to cooking..
  two blue birds, jewel and her date Blu were shown to skunks table ' are- are you sure this is right table jewel?
_ Yes blu I'm sure it is, now clamp your beak shut and take your side of the table.. this date is not off to a great start..." Jewelk sighedc' you could have picked anywhere in the world, we could have gone to minnesota, t to rio, instead we go out here and your're chckenuing out.. what do you have to be afraid off..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A senile old mad scientist walked into the Wildcat Cafe. "Hello, I'm looking for a job. Got anything? Something that involves tinkering, inventing, or mechanical work would be nice." The Professor spoke up, before giving a rather frightening maniacal laugh.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ahhh!!!" Edmond panicked, running down the caverns to the oven, not realizing where he was.

"This is too priceless," the Duke chuckled to his friend.

"You'll need an interview with the boss, Mr. Wildcat, sir," Dongwa explained to the old newcomer.

"You're gonna have to wait," Dagnino added.

"Hi, I'm Skunk, who are you two?" Skunk smiled to the two birds who had sat down at his table.

"Yup, back to work," Kovu nodded to Kiara, adding some noodles and tomato sauce for a casserole that would include future victims.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, Captain Fairchild, a living A-10 ground attack plane, soared over the Wildcat Cafe.

He had heard about this place from his fellow planes but other than that it was new to him.

He then radioed the cafe. "Wildcat Cafe, this is Captain Fairchild, requesting permission to land and enter.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um...you may come in," Rafiki replied over a speaker. "Just don't make a mess...."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm jewel and this is Blu' Lewel aaid " we're just  having a date right now.. thought you look a bit young to be worrying about things like that..' Jewel added " anyway Blu here picked out the cafe so we';re trying it out..
hes headed for the ovens Wildcat smirked. pulling a lwever which revealed a number of screns abnd a console with a number of labeled buttons.  there were 5 storyrellers buttons, 2 ' fast meal' buttond and 1 ' slow torture buttin' which slowly raised the temperature and jerked the victims back abnd foirth relebtlessly for up to 10 minutes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I can wait." The Professor replied.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)