The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm So Happy!

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just discvovered that a review I posted on YouTube only two days ago has received lots of views, and has been added to two people's favorites! I know that technically this isn't a big deal, considering that the number of views is small when compared to 'real' reviews or videos in general, but if you search up 'Equestria Girls Review', it's on the second page!  :DD

Other than a few top comments, this is the most exciting thing to ever happen to me on YouTube! Actually, I'd better check my other videos for stats. I'll be back in a few minutes to overreact some more!  :DD

Edit: Wow, I've been doing better than I thought. Apparently some of my videos have had up to 16 favorites!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice! I know how it feels when one of your videos stands out! :) I've personally only had that with one series, but oh well.. Trying to make it out there!

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This game that I'm playing: Monkey Quest... I'm not very good at it but somehow people enjoy seeing me fail :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o33Ib7if3p4

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
It's no problem.  :DD

Edit: AW YEAH! IT'S ON THE FIRST PAGE NOW!  :DD  :DD  :DD