The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yay!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
YAY! the day has finally come!!! i own a 360!!! YAYS! i'm playin halo 3!!!! yay!, my bro is such a n00b...i blew him up with a rocky at long distance!!! i have 5 games so far, i have: Halo 3, Halo 2, Gears of war 1 and 2, and Forezza Racecar driver 2......i think that's what it's called....but anyway yay!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sounds like you're already havin' a ball with your 360 :lol.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i am ^^

Andy-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
My gt is Donk3y 781,We should play somtime!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
soz, but....i don't have xbox live....my pc is too far away from my room.....but i'll try to get xbox live anyways ^^

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congrats, my 360 has given me many years of enjoyment, just watch out for the old RoD.  The two Halos are great games, though in my opinion Gears of War is the most overrated game in history.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: raga,Jul 2 2009 on  06:18 PM
Congrats, my 360 has given me many years of enjoyment, just watch out for the old RoD.  The two Halos are great games, though in my opinion Gears of War is the most overrated game in history.
They fixed the ring of death, new 360's don't get it anymore. Completely agree with you about GoW.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i'm happy that microsoft fixed up that problem although....they forgot to fix another problem! when ever my 360 overheats the colour red looks green

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: metadude1234,Jul 2 2009 on  11:45 PM
i'm happy that microsoft fixed up that problem although....they forgot to fix another problem! when ever my 360 overheats the colour red looks green
Huh, I've never heard of that happening. If it's overheating, you should buy one of them little fans that can clip onto your 360. I had one, it worked good.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
it only happens when i play my 360 for a few hours, although i fix it by changing the xbox settings to pal-50 then back to pal-60, then after that it's all fine ^^

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Did they fix it?  Well thats good, I've been through the RoD horror twice already.  Once just two weeks before the Halo 3 release, I freaked!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i bet you would have, if i had the r.o.d before halo 3 ODST release i would S*** my pants!