The Gang of Five
Hello everyone!

For the month of April we have a new character showcase.  Please come say hello to Archie!  He came out of his cave, just for this!  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We also have an exciting upgrade for the forum this month!  You can read more about that here.

[VO2] Character Status for voice-over of LBT7

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This topic will be used to keep track of the character progression. Characters in red are not taken yet. Yellow characters have been picked, but the voice-over is not yet completed. Green characters are completed.

The following characters need to be voiced for the 2nd voice over project (Stone of Cold Fire):

Male characters:

Grandpa - Belmont2500
Spokes Dinosaur - Belmont2500

Littlefoot - Mouse-a-saur
Petrie - DiddyKF1
Pterano - Littlefoot1616
Rainbow Face 1 - Flathead770

Rinkus - SharptoothSimp69
Sierra - Aabicus, Belmont2500, DinoThighs69
Topps - Belmont2500, Little Bro

Female characters:
Cera - RainbowFaceProtege
Ducky - Abigaillayne127

Ducky’s mom
Grandma - PteranoStan, Mouse-a-saur
Petrie's mom
Rainbow Face 2 - PteranoStan, RainbowFaceProtege

+ a couple of random single lines.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 12:05:11 PM by Mumbling »

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • The GoF's Rainbow Face fangirl!
    • View Profile
Will whoever gets cast for the speaking roles for this project automatically be cast for singing roles as well? Or will the songs be an entirely separate project?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We haven't quite decided yet, however it might look odd to use the normal singing projects here since we can actually see the characters talk. Definitely would hope for people to sing for their character too, as it will look better in the end. However I'm sure we can find a solution if someone does not want to sing :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • The GoF's Rainbow Face fangirl!
    • View Profile
We haven't quite decided yet, however it might look odd to use the normal singing projects here since we can actually see the characters talk. Definitely would hope for people to sing for their character too, as it will look better in the end. However I'm sure we can find a solution if someone does not want to sing :)

Alright, good to know. Because I might be able to get a certain Bro of mine into this project, but I already know there's no way he'll want to sing anything! :p