The Gang of Five
Hello everyone!

For the month of April we have a new character showcase.  Please come say hello to Archie!  He came out of his cave, just for this!  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We also have an exciting upgrade for the forum this month!  You can read more about that here.

[VO2] Announcement: The Next Voice-Over Project Is...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire

@DiddyKF1 and I were discussing the next voice-over project yesterday. We agreed that doing another full-length film would be more work, but also more fun. So that's what we went for! He will be taking care of the sound and video editing this time around, while I will be managing the project here on the forum. This topic will be the general discussion topic. Anything goes here!

This film features a lot more characters than the original. It also features SONGS! We might have to do some singing projects along the way to get these songs dubbed as well - so keep an eye out for those  ;)Cera Still deciding on that.

This time around we do not have to make a transcript, since the Internet already did this for us. I took the transcript directly from the following page: https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_VII:_The_Stone_of_Cold_Fire and updated it to make sure every line is correct here. You can easily filter on your character's lines if you wanted to.

Topic links:
Character status
Auditions
How to record your voice

Auditions and final recordings can be sent to Diddy! You can use wetransfer or attach it to your email if it is not too big. The address is diddykongf1@gmail.com
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 02:29:54 AM by Mumbling »

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Awesome! Yep I'm all for it!
Let's get another LBT VO project on the way!  :ChomperAmused

Sneak

• How...
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • ...interesting.
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
^^
I loved re-voicing of original movie.

can't wait for results!!!
4/14
0/26

--------------------------

play Mr. Stick adventure forum game!: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15974
ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I suppose since I got pestered hard to join in on the last one it might be a good chance to jump in on this one.

Already sent in a submission for the male Rainbowface. Might try and tackle a Pterano audition as well if I have the courage  :rainbowThinking

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
By all mean @Flathead770, go for Pterano.

Better to have the choice of voices than defaulting just to one.

Give it a shot!

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • The GoF's Rainbow Face fangirl!
    • View Profile
So THIS must be what caused the ripple in the cosmos that made me think to check back at what's been happening on the good old GoF...  :olittlefoot

I saw some of your fandub of the original movie before and wished I would've been around to participate at the time, so now that this one's happening I'd love to get in on it! :chompysmile My voice might work for some of the, er, less perky-sounding female characters. :lol Definitely going to try out for the female Rainbow Face, and possibly Cera as well if I have the time! As soon as this big school project I'm finishing up stops eating up my time, I'll send some recordings your way!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yesss rainbow! I was trying to get in touch with you to let you know about this. Figured you'd wanna have a shot at the female rainbowface. Looking forward to your submission(s)!

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Awesome to see all the response to this project! Hyped to see this to completion. :))

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There are some minor errors in the script on the transcript website, so make sure to use this page when you are recording your lines instead. We'll make sure to keep updating that with the correct lines/characters.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile