The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5636 · 303735

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"We've got a whole fighter squadron to back us up," Rime said as he overheard Brooklyn.

"No, the Silverbolts do not carry weaponry while we are performing. However, we are fully trained and capable of air to air and air to ground battle," Rio said in response to an inquiry by one of the guests.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flash was visiting with several of the guests much to her enjoyment, and she recieved a lot of attention, particulatly from Ma and Pa Soo.. " What a cute little girl!' Ma gushed ' Your parents must be very proud.. " yeah, oh here comes gramsna and Grandpa ' Fladh giggled as Almaron and Sunscar came up to them " Shes a handful' Almaron smiled " but shes a sweet girl. "
_ insane Cafe
 Nick was tending a few outside tables as they processed thier orders.. he was working up a swear from sweeping the floor.
-
 prison Planet
- Chong was reached the nearest eScape craft.. ' alright how do you open this thing/ He stratched his chin, as the battle echoed around him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Solar System)

Just beyond the orbit of Saturn, there was a bright flash as the RIMCS Spire of Winter dropped out of hyperspace. The starship itself was utterly massive - 8.7 square miles in area. It was more like a spacegoing city than a starship. It parked in a stable orbit around the planet and deployed gas miners to harvest hydrogen from the planet's atmosphere. The starship's massive palladium-hydrogen cold fusion reactor and four VASIMR ion drives were very efficient but they still consumed substantial amounts of hydrogen, never mind the fact that hydrogen was also needed for its onboard factories and life support systems.  

-------------------------

(Phoenix)

Dr. Kerzach was busy washing the dishes in the kitchen. The chefs around him were busy cooking assorted dishes.

Suddenly, an announcement came over the ship's PA system. "Warning! Hostile activity has been detected! Please seek shelter immediately, this is not a drill!"

"S---!" Dr. Kerzach muttered. He then immediately hit the emergency shutdown button on the kitchen wall, immediately shutting off all power, water and gas to the appliances.

Outside, several pirates had set up and ambush to try and take the seemingly defenseless ship.

Luckily, the twenty laser cannons mounted on the Phoenix were quite effective in shooting down the various missiles and fighters that assailed the it.

Silent explosions flashed around the ship as the invisible beams of death lanced towards their target.

Luckily, the USSA frigates Mercury Storm, Northernlight and Solar Tempest were able to receive the automatic distress signal. Unfortunately, it would take them several hours to reach the Phoenix.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My estimation is instead of here, that the insane cafe is a far more likely target, even more so if the 2 folks Chong hates the most are there, or even if just 1 is there." Jason said.

"If that is the case then the party could be a 2nd or third target." Velma said.

"If the party is still going on then that is." Brooklyn said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"From what I recall, the Insane Cafe does mount some weaponry. But still, Nick is a war veteran so he should be able to handle himself," Zachary said as he ate a some lemon sherbert served in a candied hibiscus flower.

"Come on, let's just relax and enjoy the party," Dr. Zanasiu said as he sipped some hibiscus punch.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
into the staff room!' Nick said. " Come on, this is not a drill guys.. we need to move..
-
Vitani took a seat on a coach and flipped though the channels, stopping on a history channel. ' starting to get a headache from all that food' she muttered..
- chong restured and forced open an ship, and pointed to hailey ' get in1 we're getting out of here.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"& I would assume he will call if he needs help, assuming he can contact others." Jason said.  

"Time will tell." Velma said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach did as he was told. He then locked the cafe's doors behind him. "Nick, I hope you still have your gun."

There was a large safe in the staff room.

Several of the employees also helped Dr. Kerzach seal off the staff room.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is unless he forgot phone numbers or forgot to pay his cellphone bill." Guilmon said.

"Or the signal can reach this far. " Velma said.

"If he asked I could have fixed it so it can, like I did yours and a few other phones."

"Yes, I can be on another world or another time, like ancient Greece or the library of Alexandria and still call Daphne to see how she is, or others." Velma said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong fumed as he the engine on the ship wouldn't start.. " Finally he gaved up and climbed out of the ship.. " Blast it all! He swore " How do you WORK these things?" he shouted sending a stream of magic around..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Suddenly out of nowhere there was a bright pink flash of light and the sound of distant giggling. Chong and Haily were both instantly knocked off their feet and thrown backwards hard against the wall. Their body's fell and they lay crumpled unconsciously on the ground and against the wall. Right about this same time the guards were entering and they all stood around the two bodies half wondering what just happened to the two escapees.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
bring both of them back cell number 13' ordered the guard . and double the guards on them.. " Try to escape on us will you.." He frowned
 Put anti-magic chains on him
 and Tungsten-diamond shackles on her..  those shackles can withstand temperatures of nearly 10 thousand degrees..
 Chong was dragged back to  cell. Hailey was thrown in after him as well..
 lock them in and turn on the anti magic forcefields..said the guard..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
An hour or so later, Chong and Haily return to consciousness finding themselves back in a cell and with far stronger bindings.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Where in blazes are we? Chong frowned, then groaned as he released he could not move his hands.. " so they caught us you silly vixen! Now we are in even worse shape than before.. well i am at least.. " He growled " so whats next, ofh great resvuer..' he said then he noticed a glow in the cell
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What is the mansion like?" Gnash said looking towards the mansion.  

"I'm not sure.  I've never been inside.  This is my first time here, that I know of." Velma said.

"Let's see if we can wonder inside a bit and explore." Jason said.

"I hope we don't get separated." Velma said.

"If we do we'll have to contact each other & regroup somewhere." Jason said as they started to head towards the mansion.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(The Phoenix)

The ship's point defense laser cannons shot down most of the missiles and ships attacking the ship but a few made it through. Luckily, the ship had rather strong shields and armor for a civilian ship.

--------------

Dr. Kerzach grunted as a missile made it through and the ship shuddered.

"Nick, I think the shields and armor will hold up but do you have your gun with you?" he asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes I always have it with me" nick Replied. " after the last tangle with Chong. I never leave it behind" Nick said.. " if they break in here.. we'll have a surprise waiting for them.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(The Phoenix)

Dr. Kerzach reached inside his apron and drew his prized switchblade. He then turned to everyone else. "All right, you heard Nick! If you can use a gun, grab it out of the safe!"

He then unlocked the safe with his free hand. Inside were several shotguns and rifles (including Nick's customized rifle) and ammunition.

The employees quickly got to work arming themselves.

--------------------------

The Captain of the starship had his own weapon as he tried to evade them.

Luckily, a shot from the ship's powerful mining laser destroyed one of the larger pirate ships.

(Wedding Reception)

Rio, Morning, Rainbow, Deimos, Major Lockie and Lt. Martin were all sharing dirty stories and ribald jokes with each other.

Captain Fairchild and Flash Fire - both rather intoxicated - were singing ribald songs as loud as possible.

Mr. Bigmouth facepalmed at the spectacle. "Well, what can I say, dirty jokes are a staple of the military."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Suddenly Chong heard giggling. It was in fact the same giggle he had heard before he was knocked unconcious. And then a flash of pink light lit up the cell.

"So you must be the almighty Chong I've been hearing about." said a female voice. "You dont look so tough. Would you like a cupcake? I make them extra sweet with extra special ingredients!"

The light faded and there stood before Chong what looked like a pink little creature. Something that vaguely resembled a horse.

"I'm Bizzarro Pinkie, at your service!" she said, "And I love a good party!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You.. you're the one who foiled our escape attempt.. Chong said, his eyes full of fury.. So what do you want? If you are here to help us, rest assured I will pay any price you ask if you free both of us..just get us out of here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: