The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What different purchases have you made recently?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just recently, I put down a preorder for God of War: Origins and ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection.  So they should be arriving here on the Thursday when they get released.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Yep, I ordered the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection myself yesterday :DD It'll be here today! :D

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
A real leather-and-metal Freddy Krueger glove! I love it and wear it all the time now! Should go great for the Krueger costume I'll be wearing this Halloween! Squeeeee!!! :DD

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,Sep 28 2011 on  02:29 AM
^ Yep, I ordered the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection myself yesterday :DD It'll be here today! :D
Yeah, mine should be here tomorrow.  Just can't wait to play all four of those games.  And I believe I will start with playing ICO ^^

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I finally managed to order a copy of Starfox: Assault and the original PS2 version of ICO(I already own Shadow Of The Colossus on the PS2).

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Bought some herbs for a dish I wanted to prepare, General Tsao Stir Fry. ^^
The results were delicious.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Sep 27 2011 on  06:31 PM
Quote from: Pterano,Sep 28 2011 on  02:29 AM
Yeah, mine should be here tomorrow.  Just can't wait to play all four of those games.  And I believe I will start with playing ICO ^^
Good to know you sorted it out and that it IS coming. :p I did end up getting mine release date. Must've been a shipping screw up for you or something, but at least you're getting it. :yes

Bought the first volume of Darkwing Duck. This brings back memories. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Yeah, it's still an awesome show in my eyes.

I bought the Limited Collector's Edition of Uncharted 3. One more week till release! :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I bought a Rin Cosplay around a week ago maybe and it just arrived.

I'm happy with the results. :)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,Oct 25 2011 on  09:40 AM

I bought the Limited Collector's Edition of Uncharted 3. One more week till release! :DD
I was going to buy the Collector's Edition. I still don't know whether to buy it or not, due to the price. I am looking forward to the game, though. I just bought the dual pack and I am loving the first game. It's like an interactive movie. I can't believe I refused to play it just because I didn't want to ruin my Tomb Raider experience. The game is just like Tomb Raider, but it plays better and has a better storyline. I still love Tomb Raider though, which I plan on buying the reboot next year. I have Uncharted to play until then.   :smile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Today, I bought a new USB Extension Cable (I need these for my recordings as my gaming devices and my computer are too far apart.) at Best Buy and a brand new VHS tape on eBay.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Oct 25 2011 on  08:22 PM

I was going to buy the Collector's Edition. I still don't know whether to buy it or not, due to the price. I am looking forward to the game, though. I just bought the dual pack and I am loving the first game. It's like an interactive movie. I can't believe I refused to play it just because I didn't want to ruin my Tomb Raider experience. The game is just like Tomb Raider, but it plays better and has a better storyline. I still love Tomb Raider though, which I plan on buying the reboot next year. I have Uncharted to play until then.   :smile
Well I'm a pretty hardcore fan, Justin, that's why I got the collector's edition, and also because they're releasing almost everything that the fans asked for in this special edition, so I'm pretty pleased with that. :) It's entirely your choice, but I'm sure the standard edition would be just as good. :yes I'm glad you're a fan though. :smile I was skeptical of it at first, mostly for the same reasons you were, but then I tried it and I was like... why didn't I play this earlier?! If you haven't played the second yet... on man... it gets SO much better than the first, though the first is still really good. :yes

As for me, I bought a new iPod adapter for my car, one that goes right into the casette player, so no more loss of audio quality due to conflicting radio wavelengths. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,Oct 27 2011 on  09:19 AM
Quote from: Justin1993,Oct 25 2011 on  08:22 PM

Well I'm a pretty hardcore fan, Justin, that's why I got the collector's edition, and also because they're releasing almost everything that the fans asked for in this special edition, so I'm pretty pleased with that. :) It's entirely your choice, but I'm sure the standard edition would be just as good. :yes I'm glad you're a fan though. :smile I was skeptical of it at first, mostly for the same reasons you were, but then I tried it and I was like... why didn't I play this earlier?! If you haven't played the second yet... on man... it gets SO much better than the first, though the first is still really good. :yes

As for me, I bought a new iPod adapter for my car, one that goes right into the casette player, so no more loss of audio quality due to conflicting radio wavelengths. :DD
My reaction was pretty much the same.  :DD
I am still playing the 1st game and am highly satisfied with my gaming experience. :smile

I bought a supertaster test. Well I ordered one a week ago, and it just came in today. I am indeed a supertaster. It would explain my hatred for things green and/or leafy. Apparently, supertasters tend to have a high response to bitterness.  :x I don't eat bitter things. The taste is just disgusting. And whatever it was I put on my tongue made me throw up really bad.  :x  :x That had to be the worst taste ever. My mouth is still reeling from the taste.  :confused
It only cost me a few bucks though, so that's not too bad. But that taste...That taste was horrifying.  :x

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I recently stocked up on groceries, Coenzyme Q10 and Magnesium supplements, seed for my little cockatiel, and peanuts in the shell for the ever so spoiled Howard :lol.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've recently been stocking up on hard drives due to the flood in Taiwan and the recent hard drive shortage.  Prices are absolutely SKYROCKETING!  Even the refurbished units I frequently purchase on eBay have nearly doubled in price.  But here's an idea of what kind of purchases I make.  These are the last few items I've purchased off eBay recently:

I try to buy as little off eBay as possible.  I really dislike buying stuff online and if I can get it locally or get the client to purchase the item instead, I'll do that.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Land Before Time VCD's! Three of 'em I bought today.

-The Land Before Time IV - Journey Through the Mists
-The Land Before Time X - The Great Longneck Migration
-The Land Before Time XI - Invasion of the Tinysauruses

Each VCD costs 78 pesos (Pesos=currency in the Philippines) so that's 78 x 3 = 234 pesos

I'm so lucky!! Very very lucky! :smile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
A book titled How to Make War: A Comprehensive Guide to Modern Warfare In the 21st Century.

The Illustrated Dictiionary of Modern American Weapons.

Both of these are for research for my writing (especially for Cornova's PokË Wars) and RPing.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Playful Pony: Basic Rarity

Just got in the mail today.

Happy Winter Solstice + X-mas to me. :3