The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Another Update from the Fox

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, I noticed the change in your avatar pic before I read this post :P: .
 Sorry for the late reply, but I came here to congratulate you for your new job. I wish you'll have a great time working on this and that you'll be able to go very far.

Speaking of your new avatar pic, does he have a Megaman X-style of gun?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
it is indeed an arm blaster, like that of Megaman, though I try not to think of it as one. this gun unlike Megaman's is removable, and there is a fleshy arm there, not machine xD

the original Aves (a.k.a Aves W Longfeather) was always your typical bada##. He was (and still is) apart of a series I created years ago. and that series I'm reviving as a graphic novel style webcomic =) I'm coloring the first page now as we speak

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That's very cool, since it also sounds like a very modern style of weapon. I look forward to see your work :yes .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like one is sci-fi.  You still going to be doing the first one you started?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats on the job, Aves!  I knew you'll find something to keep you on your feet.  Can't wait to see your web comics!