The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most Beautiful Animated Scenes

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What do you think are the most beautiful animated scenes? I'm gonna post mine.  Most of mine involve musical numbers, because that is usually where the best animation is.  However, they don't necessarily have to be musical numbers.  These aren't in any particular order.  They can be beautiful for a number of reasons, both for their emotion and for their animation.

Disney movies:

"On My Way" from Brother Bear
"On My Way" from Brother Bear

"Son of Man" from Tarzan.
"Son of Man" from Tarzan.

This scene from Lilo and Stitch. Just watch it.

"Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas.
"Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas.

The launch scene from Treasure Planet.

"Tale As Old As Time" from beauty and the Beast.
"Tale As Old As Time" from beauty and the Beast.

"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from Lion King.
"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from Lion King.

This scene from Rescuers Down Under.

"God Help the Outcasts" from Hunchback of Notre Dame.
"God Help the Outcasts" from Hunchback of Notre Dame.

"A Whole New World" from Aladdin.
"A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

This scene from Dinosaur. (it's a CG movie.  It counts!)

"Let it Go" from Frozen.
"Let it Go" from Frozen. You saw this one coming.

"I see the Light" from Tangled.
"I see the Light" from Tangled.

Non-Disney movies:

"Test Drive" from How to Train Your Dragon.
"Test Drive" from How to Train Your Dragon.

"Forbidden Friendship" also from How to Train Your Dragon.
"Forbidden Friendship" also from How to Train Your Dragon.

"Romantic Flight" again from How to Train Your Dragon.
"Romantic Flight" again from How to Train Your Dragon. Yeah, this movie had a lot of gorgeous scenes in it.

For the Dancing and the Dreaming from the sequel. Sorry for the bad quality.  I haven't had much luck finding high quality scenes from this movie.  Anyway, I find this scene beautiful because of how it shows that, even after a 20 year separation, Stoick and Valka still love one another.  They don't even sing that good but it's a touching song that comes from the heart, and that's what really counts.

Here is one we all know and love!
Here is one we all know and love!

This scene from Rio. I only just recently saw this movie, and I've fallen in love with it.

I'll post some more later.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll start of with two classics..classics in my book anyway...

Clearly did deserves a spot

And of course..who could forget this...

Some more that I still remember dearly from my childhood.

Love Will Find A way-The Lion King 2

"Here I Am" from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron..beautiful movie about the wild horses of the American West
"Here I Am" from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron..beautiful movie about the wild horses of the American West

"Sound The Bugle" Again from Spirit,can never watch this scene without shedding a tear or two..the lyrics just get to me..they get to me man.
"Sound The Bugle" Again from Spirit,can never watch this scene without shedding a tear or two..the lyrics just get to me..they get to me man.

Ending to 'Spirit' yeah I already posted 2 scenes for this movie,but I just love it so much.
Ending to 'Spirit' yeah I already posted 2 scenes for this movie,but I just love it so much.

I love animated movies,give me a good animated movie over any thriller movie for adults anyday. Wait is that weird? Meh

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Recently I watched a movie I almost forgot, and it was a pretty good one. As a kid some scenes were a tad scary and a few things I didn't get, but watching it now ended in that one being one of my favourite movies now again. :D

I'm talking about ANTZ from Dreamworks, their first computer-animated movie I think. It's somewhat old already (1998) but there is one scene that is and will stay awesome, no matter what will come in the future:

The Big Shoe

(That last sentence before the gum gets removed with the coin is genius :D )

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile