The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2435 · 150713

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I reached 6 posts per day today and this is my 900th post  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I love anime movies even tho I haven't seen the show behind them, I loved season three of Berry Bitty Adventures, 95% of shows and movies are animation based, I love coke Blak even tho it's discontinued.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's something I've noticed: I have more energy and motivation when I'm wearing my shoes.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
As of now, I don't just play a scientist in my RPs, I am one!

Yes, I'm doing research in UMDNJ!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have freckles everywhere, even on my eyelids. Any wonder why I chose my username?  :p

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I am a fan of Extreme Dinosaurs, Transformers Prime, Sonic Underground, Land Before Time (13 films and TV show), Dino Squad, Sabrina's Secret Life, Street Sharks, Power Rangers and Sabrina the animated series.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I am something of a social recluse, going off doing my own thing, not bothering anyone. And when I do go out I find myself mostly observing people and seeing how they tick. I like to get a sense of where I am and what type of people I am around before I do or say anything.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
While Air Crash Investigation has made just about everyone I know go off planes, it's had the complete opposite effect on me and has caught my interest in becoming a pilot. :!

Also, I have a bad habit of saying "I just realized...*insert something here*" in a lot of my conversations.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
(Let my 500th post...commence! With the 500th post, my icon is finally the character who is one of the reasons why I love LBT in the first place. And no, I'm not stealing from MurMur, either.)

My "re-discovery of LBT" date was June 25th of last year. Only days later did I find these forums. I explained everything else on the "Tell Your Story About LBT" thread, which I posted days after I joined here.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to our club of Petries, The Anonymous Person. I'm sure you'll like it. :)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: FreckledOne,Jun 21 2013 on  08:15 PM
I have freckles everywhere, even on my eyelids. Any wonder why I chose my username?  :p
I have freckles on my nose and hands.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
When I get mad, I clean. Every now and then, I purposefully anger myself to clean the house more thoroughly. :p

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm incapable of feeling physical pain, I love drawing
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
If I see a spider or a fly in my house, I try to catch it in a bottle and release it unharmed. I do that with any animal with one singular exception: mosquitos.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LoyfeCycleProtector,Aug 1 2013 on  07:12 AM
If I see a spider or a fly in my house, I try to catch it in a bottle and release it unharmed. I do that with any animal with one singular exception: mosquitos.
Squish all the mosquitos!

I used to buy and resell old disney toys/plushies :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I thought Equestria Girls Movie was actually pretty good. And I enjoyed the music in it.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can play (some of) Somewhere Out There, Marry the Mole, and some of Star Wars and LOTR themes on my violin... which is why it sounds like I'm watching three movies at once whenever I play it^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I own over 100 signed CDs by bands and aritsts I like.

I own the president's autograph.

I have a tub full of various memorabilia from comedians, artists, and other semi-famous to famous people's signatures and just general memorabilia.

I've performed poetry readings at least a dozen times.

I have given out at least 3 autographs.

I have read part of my fanfic, which is longer than the third Harry Potter book, at a convention.

Uh... I dunno... I could brag a lot, if you wanted to be bored to death about things I find special.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...here we go.

I have a sheet of paper signed by the President.

I have been kicked out of, and then reinstated into, the Eagle Scouts

I now no longer sleep in a bed, instead I've moved to a futon folded up in a closet.  

I have many, many plushies.  

I am an avid participant in both NERF wars and Airsoft combat.

I am now working on a pair of costume armors for odds and ends.