The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alternate take on "Hehe"

Guest · 4 · 1916

Bruton the Iguanodon

Mr. Threehorn: Pterano, would you turn around?

Pterano: Oh, yes sir. *turns around and keeps babbling about his younger days until he notices that Mr. Threehorn was acting suspicious... unsure.gif * What are you doing?

Mr. Threehorn: Pouncing lesson.

Pterano: Oh, okay. *suddenly just realized what Mr. Threehorn just said* POUNCING! Oh no, no, no, you can't be serious...*Mr. Threehorn signals him to turn around with his tail, smirking and Pterano does it* Oh, this is so humiliating...*suddenly realizes that Topps and Cera were no longer behind him* Mr. Threehorn? Mr. Threehorn?...Cera? *Cera pounces on him, knocking him down to the ground*

Pterano: *thinking* De ja vu...  :blink:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Awesome! I've got one.

Pterano: I am not whining. I. Am. Complaining. Do you want to hear whining? THIS IS WHINING! THIS SADDLE IS TOO TIGHT AND DIRTY!!! CAN YOU LOOSEN IT??? OHHH IT HURTS!!! AND IT'S SO NASTY! WHY DIDN'T YOU CLEAN IT FIRST!! IT'LL LEAVE A STAIN AND IT'S GETTING HEAVY!! WHY DO I HAVE TO PULL IT?!?!?

Sierra: AHH!! MAKE IT STOP! STOP WHINING!!

Pterano: BUT I THOUGHT YOU WANTED WHINING!!!!

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol It's official. Rarity is my fave MLP character!  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Pterano: Oh dear god I saw something very horrible.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano: "e = mc?, what is that even supposed to mean?"  :blink:
Inactive, probably forever.