The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'M BACK!!!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hey everyone! Did ya miss me?  :lol  Anyway, I had lost interest in this forum for quite a while, but I never really left it. I've been coming back to check on it every once in a while. Since my latest discovery, it's just something I cannot hide from you guys.

It's about my stories. I remember being in middle school. I was always hated on, picked on, judged, etc. But while the kids were busy picking on me, I was busy creating something far beyond their imagination: My own world.

I was into Kung Fu Panda at the time, and I did whatever I wished with the characters. I didn't care about what was canon and what was not. But most importantly, I was lost in my own fantasies. Through that period of time, I must have written nearly forty KFP stories. While others were too busy in their lala dreams about me, I was creating something even better.

I've recently realized that had it not been for my stories, I probably wouldn't have made it through middle school. I'd most likely be dead by suicide by now. And for that, I couldn't be more thankful.

As of today, I came to another realization. Earlier this year I made a goal to reach 100 stories. I'm currently at 103.  :blink:  Apparently I left out a few oneshots in one of my counts. How about that? I've reached my goal and I didn't even know it! And thus that leaves me one thing to say...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Who the hell are you?  :blink:

Nah, I'm just pulling your wing, Hannah!  :lol

Welcome back to the GoF, flyer girl!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad to have you back & active.  Lots of new folks for you to meet on here & new threads to post to.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Hannah. Any plans for the future, regarding writing and other stuff?

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hannah! Long time no see, huh?

Anyways, great to see you back! It's been a bit lonely without you. Also, congrats on your story goal! I can imagine that it feels awesome!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Be sure to keep folks here updated on that.  I'm sure many would be interested in that.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
my sister Katherine who is 7 likes kung fu panda shes always talking about Tigress she likes Tigress off of it and was always kung fuing people at school

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 and welcome back to GoF  :DD .

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back! I remember how bad my middle school was, so I'm glad you got through it.  :yes

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oi^^ welcome back stranger!
Omg, that is awesome! I don't even think I've reached my goal of stories to write!
(then again, I still have to actually make goals TO reach, not to mention art and other crap I love :p)
Congrats, you deserve it :wave
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein