The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 87486

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
While searching for the sweet bubbles they talked about Cera's behavior.
"What do you think about Cera's behavior," Ducky started the discussion.
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Me think it ridiculous!" exclaimed Petrie, flying slowly next to the two dinosaurs. "What her problem anyway? Why do she and her dad hate Nahla so much? What she ever do to them?"

Grandma quickly dropped the ferns, ready to force feed her grandson if it came to that.
"Eat up, little one!" she cried, hoping he could still hear her. "Quickly!"

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla raised her head and smiled when she saw Grandma. She looked down at Littlefoot and sighed "It might  be too late,but we got to try..you might have to help him "With children the Shadowlander Curse can paralyze them for the last moments of their lives".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma was prepared to shove the ferns down Littlefoot's neck if she had to, she just wouldn't let him die. Grandpa was finding it harder to look; he didn't want to see this happening to his grandson. He hoped it was all just a bad sleep story, and that he would wake up and everything will be fine.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I don't know, what's so bad to be a Shodowlander, oh no, no, no!" Ducky said and sighned. "It's likely that her father told her lies about the Shadowlands just because he don't like strangers."

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"It like that time Doc come," said Petrie. "He not bad, and he no cause bad luck either. It just... happen. And it really not fair to treat others like that!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla grabbed the ferns and shoved them at Littlefoot "Eat them" she begged trying to get his mouth open,she glanced at Grandma and Grandpa for help "He can't move anything,he is minutes away from death unless he eats these ferns" she sobbed while trying to force the ferns into his mouth.

(Poor Littlefoot getting medicine shoved down his throat)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good point, Petrie!" Ducky smiled at the Flier. "I'd really like, if he'd visit the Valley again!"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Both of the longnecks were very upset, forcing Littlefoot's mouth open, but they knew that if they didn't do this, then they would surely lose him.

"Me hope he do... one day," said Petrie, before being interrupted by the sight ahead of them. "Hey, look! There the sweet bubbles!"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hooray!!!" Ducky cheered, "but how can we get them?, they're very high on this tree and they don't look like you can cut them from it, Petrie!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla shoved the ferns into his motuh but that only caused him to choke.
Nahla thought for a moment and looked around,see saw something they looked like a coconut and split in half. She handed the empty side to Grandpa "Fill this with water and crush up the ferns and mix them in. He can take it like a drink".

(Dr. Nahla  :lol)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa quickly filled the coconut with water from a small nearby stream, and gently crushed the fern with his tail, before carefully giving it back to Nahla.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla quicky starting pouring it down Littlefoot's throat,she was careful to not miss a drop. After she made sure Littlefoot had taken it all down,she stepped away. "All we can do is wait" she said starting to turn away "If he wakes up gagging,thats normal the Shadow fern is very bitter,just give him something sweet" she sighed "You must hate me for all this,so I'll be leaving. Tell Littlefoot I said goodbye and I love him" she started walking off. She was clearly in pain though,she had to try to not cry out with every step. A large cut ran along her back,which where most of the blood must of came from. Nahla shook her her head "How am I still alive?" she whispered to herself.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa didn't quite know what to do or say to Nahla, so for the time being, they late her go. For now, they had to wait and see if their little one would make it.

Meanwhile, another two longnecks were entering the Great Valley on one of their regular visits, ready to see Littlefoot again.

(Bron and Shorty have arrived. :o)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(They in for a biiiiig surprise).

Nahla walked to a cliff and looke down..she could jump and just end it all.

Littlefoot remained unconscious,but his breathing had steadied.

(Super depressed Nahla daw   :cry,she need hugz  :lol)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron saw Nahla and her injuries. He looked horrified when he saw her standing on the edge of a cliff.
"E-excuse me!" he called. "Who are you?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I am Nahla" she said in cold depressed tone without even looking "Now if you mind I want to die in peace".

(I'll be Shorty,I get the kids you get the adults seem fairs).

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Can I have Shorty? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee! :) You have the most important characters  :yes )

Spike began to run towards the tree and crashed his head against him. He landed on his back having some pain, but he was successful: It rained sweet bubbles.

Ducky jumped around overjoyed:" Well done little brother, hehehee!" she praised Spike, who licked her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Sure,he can either hate Nahla,like Nahla or compete with Littlefoot for her love...now that would be amusing lol)

Tria,Cera's step-mother walked up to them "What you kids doing?".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Die in peace?" questioned Bron. "Now, what's all this about?" He tried to make some eye contact with the young longneck, wanting her to explain herself.

"Hooray!" Petrie cried, then turned to Tria. "We getting these for Littlefoot!" he began to gather some of the sweet bubbles, dropping a few as he went along.