The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 77591

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Yes thats how it's done)

Littlefoot moaned and rolled over,a slight crash made him jump "What was that?" he asked his Grandparents.

Nahla stood up after crashing head first into a tree "Dumb tree!" she complained rubbing her head.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa looked at each other, slightly concerned.
"I don't recognise that voice," said Grandma. "Perhaps we have a visitor in the Valley?" The two elderly longnecks looked behind them, where they had heard the voice.
"Hello?" Grandpa called, looking into the forest, where he heard twigs snapping and something shuffling around.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Startled Nahla fell backwards,the bright pink female gasped. She was only about Littlefoot's age but she was in horrid condition. She was covered in cuts some still bleeding and underweight.

(Shadowlander hehe)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa stared in horror as the little longneck stumbled over.
"Oh... Oh my goodness..." Grandma gasped, shielding Littlefoot's eyes with her tail as she didn't want him seeing the terrible condition of the poor little one in front of her. Grandpa rushed forward to inspect the young one, many questions running through his head. Who was this young child? What had caused her to get so many injuries? Was she all alone, and if so, how long for?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Grandma?" Littlefoot asked scared "Whats going on?

Nahla stared up at Grandpa terrfied and took  a few steps back,overcome with pain and exhaustion she collapsed unconscious.

Littlefoot was terrfied "Grandma? Whats going on?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa could only watch in terror as the longneck collapsed in front of him. Grandma was shocked, but had to answer her grandson's question, even if she had no idea how to explain this.
"I-I'm not sure, little one," she stuttered, before turning to her husband. "Dear, is that...?"
"I don't know," Grandpa shook his head in reply. "Grandma, go with Littlefoot and get some treestars, quickly. She's dangerously underweight and needs to get her strength back up."
"Of course," his mate replied, picking up Littlefoot and wandering off to find some good treestars to eat. She just hoped that the little one would make it though okay.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot had more questions for his Grandma "Who is she anyway? No herds have  been by lately"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I don't know, Littlefoot," Grandma replied as she quickened her pace, grabbing some treestars for both her grandson and the other little one, before heading back.

Back at the resting place, Grandpa had started licking the longneck's injuries clean, still full of worry. He thought this longneck looked familiar, but shrugged it off for the time being, focusing on making her at least little better than she looked right now.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Moaning Nahla awoke "Where am I?" she shook her head. Upon seeing Grandpa she screamed believing she was like her father and would want to to hurt her.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa immediately backed off after the longneck screamed at him.
"Don't worry," he said. "I don't mean you any harm. You're in the Great Valley. You're safe here."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla looked around amazed "Wow..real green food...I never seen green food before" she turned to Grandpa "So you won't kill me?.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa was horrified at the words that just came from her mouth.
"K...Kill you?" He struggled to just say that one word. He shuddered. "Of course not! I'm here to help you."

At that moment, Grandma poked her head through the trees. On her back she carried not only treestars, but a variety of treesweets and sweet bubbles too. She sighed with relief when she saw the little longneck awake again.
"Thank goodness," she breathed. She turned to the little one. "I didn't know what you liked, so I got a bit of everything for you. I'm afraid my grandson may have already tucked in, though." She turned to face Littlefoot and chuckled.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"You probably will when you find out who my father is.." she sighed "My father is Hades of the Shadowlands,my siblings are dead..and mother" she cut herself off and wailed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa exchanged looks. They knew quite a lot about the Shadowlands, but this wasn't the problem now. Grandma let the food slide off her back as she went up to the wailing longneck, looking at her sadly.
"I'm so sorry to hear that, dear," she said quietly. She looked up to Grandpa, who merely nodded, and she sighed. "Would you... would you like to stay with us for a while?" she asked.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla choked back her tears "May I?....That would be nice" she tried to smile "My name is Nahla by the way".

Littlefoot walked up to her "Hi! I'm Littlefoot!" he said smiling "By the way" he turned to Grandma and Grandpa "Who is 'Hades' and whats the Shadowlands?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Er..." Grandpa hesitated. "I think we should wait until you're older before I tell you THAT one, Littlefoot."
"Definitely," Grandma agreed. She turned to Nahla. "Of course you can stay. It's our pleasure, Nahla."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"She is not welcome!" a voice made Nahla jump as Three-horn stormed into view. The adult three-horn glared down at the shaking child. "No Shadowlanders are welcome in this valley" Mr Threhorn shouted kicking Nahla "Go on GET!".

(Typical judgemental threehorn)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck soon got in between the threehorn and the young longneck.
"Now, Mr Threehorn," he said. "Hold on a moment. At least give her time to recover and rest up. She's not going anywhere yet."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn lowered his head to teh coweriing Nahla "Stay away from my daughter Shadowlander,the longnecks may be willing to risk their grandson but I won't allow my daughter to fall for Hades little trap by sending his daughter to befriend the children" he stomed off.

Nahla sobbed and took off running,well limping.

"Nahla! Come back!" Littlefoot shouted follwing her.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma shot a glare at the grey threehorn.
"Don't even go there, Threehorn," she scolded. "She's just a child, and there is no need for such behaviour. Just look at her! She's been wandering alone in the Mysterious Beyond for goodness knows how long, and she needs help."
She turned tail and stormed off angrily, but Grandpa knew that Mr Threehorn did have a point here. He tried not to think about it, but he knew he had to be cautious when it came to her and Littlefoot, in case something happened.