The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 79073

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yep, Yep, Yep, Let's help Littlefoot," Ducky gabbeled. "Come on, Spikie!
They followed Petrie.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was motionless,he looked really pale. He looked dead,if it wasn't for the slow breathing.

(Maybe they no realize he alive? So they can get drama and spotlight to and when Bron gonna come visit?)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
( SRFG and I are going to bed now :) )

Ducky realized that Cera didn't follow them. "Petrie? Where's Cera?" she asked the flier-

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Night guys)

Cera ran ahead of them and screamed,she stood at the watering hole looking down at Littlefoot's 'dead' body.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(School's boring me, so I'll do this instead. :lol)

"Cera!" Petrie called after her. "What wrong?"

Grandma Longneck stood her ground between the longnecks, her rage at Hades giving her strength.
"I'm not going anywhere," she said firmly. She just wished she had some backup with this...

Grandpa Longneck, tired and worn out from the battle with the fast biters, was told to help his wife get the young ones away from the bloody scene. He reluctantly agreed, heading away from the area to the watering hole, where Littlefoot and his friends were.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
( haha, have fun there :p)

Ducky saw Littlefoot and stayed where she was. "No!" she whispered with tears in her eyes.

Spike realized Ducky not following him anymore so he run the way back and grabbed his big sister, who started sobbing. He put Ducky on his back and runned to Littlefoot, where Cera and Petrie already were.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Well, I went to the coffee shop with my friend afterwards, so that was fun! :DD)

Petrie flew over to Ducky and hugged her, crying hard. He didn't want to look at Littlefoot's body.
"Children!" Grandpa called as he approached, only just realising how bad the illness was.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Please tell me he isn't dead! Oh no, no, nooo!" Ducky cried even harder than Petrie.

Spike rammed his head into the ground. He doesn't want to see and hear anything.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cera faced Grandpa "Littlefoot's dead!".

Littlefoot remained motionless.

Cera tried to wake him.

Meanwhile growled "The brat needs to die".

Nahla laid there tears in her eyes but did not move,it was like she paralyzed to the spot.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa inspected Littlefoot closely. He didn't exactly relax when he saw Littlefoot slowly breathing.
"He's alive," he said plainly. He looked around, noticing that his mate was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Grandma?" he asked.

Grandma didn't dare attack just yet. She wished someone was at her side, but it seemed like that was never going to happen. She just stayed there, glaring at Hades.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mama Flyer arrived at the scene "She went to fight Hades and rescue that shadowlander child...Nawa I believe".

(Snopping flyer and she got Nahla's name wrong)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa immediately froze with panic. "Oh no..." he breathed. He turned to Mama Flyer. "Take me to her," he pleaded.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cera sat down to 'guard' Littlefoot "We'll look after him".

Mama Flyer nodded and lead the longneck,reaching the scene "There" she pointed.

Hades stomped his foot "I'm not killing you,you need to be there to see your grandson die,so I suggest you leave unless you wanna watch 2 children die.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Don't even go there," Grandma said, surprisingly she was still very calm. Grandpa rushed to the scene, standing in front of his mate.
"Hades..." he snarled. "What do you think you're doing back here?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades pointed to Nahla behind them "Getting rid of her,but if you really want a brat who everyone wants to kill anywya here" he kicked his daughter towards them "I have no use for her". He stormed away.

(He can stay out a while now NO ONE LIKES HIM)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(yes, let's focus the relationship of Nahla to the members of the gang :) )
"Littlefoot's alive?" Ducky asked completely wet from crying.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Nahla awesomeness,even though she had murder attempted on her...twice...no fun being Nahla I guess)

Littlefoot moaned and awoke "Guys?" he whispered. He was alive but in pain from the illness. Unkown to the valley dinosaurs there was a cure. However only Shadowlanders knew of it.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(I suppose being Nahla'd be hard indeed)

"Yeah! He's alive, yep, yep, yep!!!" Ducky hugged Petrie so hard that he nearly can't breathe anymore and kissed him out of joy.

Spike began to eat some food, which is his way to show that he's happy

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stood up "NAHLA! I GOTTA SAVE NAHLA!" he ran off but did not get very far before collapsing but he did not give up.

Cera rolled her eyes "Littlefoot forget her".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot!" Petrie cried, flying towards his best friend.

Grandma and Grandpa just looked quite shocked as Hades left. They turned to look at Nahla, wondering what to do with her now. They thought that after this, she surely wouldn't survive.