The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 45813

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Say, who plays the other characters? (aka rest of Gang, etc) Who ever gets to them first?

"I think he feels awkward." Grandma murmured so softly only her mate could hear.

He nodded, before turning to Littlefoot. "We'll go eat something as well, perhaps you can introduce them to the other children if they want to?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Well the point of this RP was to be a private,just,me you and Zimmy playing as the longecks.

Littlefoot raised his head "Grandma,Grandpa? Why don't YOU'S look after them? he suggested.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Yeah, but I think it would get weird if Littlefoot ignored his friends :/ At least, in my opinion. Also, I don't quite understand Littlefoot's question there. Does he mean 'why do you look after them' or 'why don't you look after them'? That extra S and the emphasis are confusing me >-<

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: The gang can be 'free' characters,which means anyone can use them when they want. Since it just a 3 person RP. It too late to accept sign ups when it halfway through. And it meant to be 'why DON'T' yous look after them/?" meaning Littlefoot is asking Grandma and Grandpa why don't they let them join their family.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: kay

"Well, I think they might be happier with people more in the parent-age range taking care of them, rather than us two old ones." Grandpa stated.

"Besides, you and your friends keep it busy enough as it is." Grandma grinned. "No need to triple the worry, now is there?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Oh...ok." Littlefoot said in a disappointed tone,he was hoping he could at least pretend he had  a brother and sister.

Zimba arrived back and lay down next to Nahla looking awkward.

"Whats wrong?" Nahla asked.

"Nothing...just I ruined a family moment.."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Zimmy even coming along again?

"You sound disappointed, little one." Grandma stated softly as Grandpa started to walk away to claim a tree for dinner. "Why?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Who knows,she has some problems right now.

"Er....I thought if you and Grandpa became their new Grandparents...I could have a brother and sister" Littlefoot said quietly "All my friends have brothers or sisters....I feel kind left out" he admitted.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: ah, kay

"Oh." They had expected many answers, but not this one and so they were not entirely sure how to react to it. They had never noticed that Littlefoot felt left out!

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"But...it doesn't  matter" Littlefoot said quietly turning around "I guess my wish will always just be a wish..." he actually sounded and looked upset "I know there is Shorty but he is hardly ever here so it doesn't really count...."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Who knows, perhaps your wish will be fullfilled." Grandpa mused. "Much also depends on them. If they wish to have us as caretakers, who are we to argue?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Really?" Littlefoot asked his face lighting up but he was cut off by a female voice.

"Sorry to disturb but I'll like to take a drink" Nahla said shyly.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: Hey guys

Zimba walked up behind her "It is ok that she uses the watering hole right?" he looked down "If not she can go without a drink.....I think" he trailed off,he knew Nahla was very very thirsty.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Hi ^-^

"Nonsense." Grandma smiled warmly at them. "The water is for everyone, I assure you."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Zimmykins!Imma give you hug *hugs*

Nahla smiled "Thanks" she began lapping up the cool water.

Littlefoot watched her and sighed remembering again how much he always wanted a sibling.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: *Hugs* Thanks Nana Mrs Banana

Zimba shifted his weight and yawned,he had been so worried about protecting Nahla he had not rested himself at all,he was completely spent. He yawned again nearly collapsing asleep but managing to stop himself in time,his eyes droopy.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh my, seems someone should catch up on sleep." Grandma tilted her head. "You can go back to our restingplace, if you want to."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stood up and took a drink himself,getting too close to the female for Nahla's liking.

Nahla stared at him before taking steps back only to crash into Grandma and fell over,she wasn't really scared more like just plain shy.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba nodded "I'll do that" he said and began to walk off almost collapsing alseep again on the way,he chose to just leave Nahla with Grandma not even noticing her shyness of Littlefoot. Upon reaching the resting place he let himself collapse asleep.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa and Grandma shared an amused glance at the girl's reaction to their grandson, but did not comment on it.