The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Stardust anything

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Yep yep yep! I used to own one too, although I think it's long gone now. I used to listen to lots of The Beatles especially since they were my favourite band.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What's your favrouite Beatles album? Also I love ya man, The Beatles is one of the best band to cite for both influence and enjoyment..

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
<3

'Abbey Road' is my favourite album of theirs. 'Let It Be' is my second favourite (the original version, which I prefer to 'Let It Be Naked').

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I do. Fantastic music all around. "Golden Slumbers" especially is hauntingly beautiful.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
On Itunes you can link songs together on a CD and I'm pleased that I linked the Abbey Road Medley together. How did you get into The Beatles?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's kind of a weird yet funny story.

Many years ago, back when I was still in high school. My step-dad's name was Byron. One year for his upcoming birthday, my mother suggested that the family all get him gifts which started with the letter 'B'. I was browsing the CD section in London Drugs and I noticed The Beatles '1' compilation album was for sale. Since it fit with the 'B' theme, I decided it'd be the perfect gift. I had heard of The Beatles, but I wasn't familiar with their music beyond that.

My step-dad ended up not really using the CD, and so I just took it for myself. I listened to it for the first time and I immediately fell in love with their music. :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have, although "Miracle Man" is the only song of his that I'm familiar with.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What do you think about Cody Arens as Littlefoot and Max Burkholder as Chomper?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm. It's a bit hard to say regarding Cody Arens. Just because Littlefoot had so many different voice actors and many of them blurred together for me. That, and I haven't seen the movies or TV series in a while now and I don't quite remember what everyone sounded like exactly. But I never had any issues with Littlefoot's voice when I was watching through the TV series, and so I'd say that Cody did a fine job overall.

Max Burkholder was definitely the best Chomper though.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think that using boys instead of one adult woman gave Littlefoot more childlike realism?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Absolutely yes. Generally I prefer it when they have actual kids to voice child characters. Even though I understand why they use adults in some cases, since managing child actors isn't always easy. But if they can get a good child actor, then all the better. Even if the adult still does a good job at sounding young, often you can still sorta tell that the voice isn't actually coming from a real child.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Like in the Rugrats? Babies can't talk so that's why.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, I haven't seen that show in such a long time, so I don't quite remember what the voices were like. I used to watch it fairly often back when I was still a kid myself though.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I watched it a few times at my grandparents' house, though I don't remember it all that well. I do remember reading the first Redwall book though; that I can still remember fairly well. It was a good book.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your first question to an English person if you end up speaking to one?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You mean, as opposed to if I'm talking to someone who speaks a different language?