The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Yellowbellies rule!!" RP

Goldenwind · 145 · 15807

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Thanks @RainbowFaceProtege i enjoyed your Mud bath tension between Cera and Wild Arms. :)
Soon, Cera will be wishing that's the only tension she has to deal with... :PCera

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I can say we are off to a strong start.  :bestsharptooth

@RainbowFaceProtege
Like the explanation over Wild Arms staying as I feel like it's something he would definitely do right after JotB. XD Expect the two to get company. XD (Chomper to Wild Arms dismay).

@Gentle Sharptooth   Like the set up with Redclaw as well. Poor guy.  :cry I can see this is his first step into becoming Redbelly.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Redclaw will soon know a new family. ;)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can say we are off to a strong start.  :bestsharptooth

@RainbowFaceProtege
Like the explanation over Wild Arms staying as I feel like it's something he would definitely do right after JotB. XD Expect the two to get company. XD (Chomper to Wild Arms dismay).

Haha, I like it. Any interaction between Chomper and Wild Arms = :lol

I decided I'm kinda gonna make a revision to Wild Arms' part in this, though--might as well bring it up well we're still early in the RP. What if Wild Arms isn't actually related to the yellowbellies, but once all the yellowbelly chaos begins, other dinosaurs in the valley just keep mistaking him for one of them, and he has to take all kinds of flak for their antics? :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I like that idea @RainbowFaceProtege :)
Let the Yellowbelly Chaos ensue!

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
I gotta drop out for now - RL went kinda hectic :(petrie

Maybe I'll be able to join in later :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@UnisonRags123 I understand. You are welcome to join whenever you're ready. Hope all goes well!  :chompysmile

@RainbowFaceProtege  Really like your reply! Though I wanna offer a suggestion. I felt like it went on too long and didn't give Chomper any room to butt in or converse. ^^' Not a RP expert so it's just what I thought.
Also, I see you took my HC nickname that Guido has for Wild Arms. Happy to see it catching on.  :)petrie

@Gentle Sharptooth You've nailed the yellowbellies. X) Like how they all cuddled Redclaw.  :lol

Also considering I haven't introduced Littlefoot yet, I've been thinking of swapping out with Hyp. I feel like there is more comedic potential for him. XD Especially since it be interesting for him to interact with Cera and Guido… And Yellowbellies.  :PCera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am having fun with Oopah, Foofah, and Loopah lol :lol

Thanks @Goldenwind It just came to me. :lol

I am in favor of Hyp over Littlefoot. Its time for Littlefoot to take second fiddle. XD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:11:16 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind Sorry about that. I realized that I hadn't given you any space when you had to have Chomper's reactions catch up to the current moment in your reply. Guess I'm more used to fanfics than RPs. :oops I'll be sure not to go so long next time!

And yeah, I love the idea of Guido and Wild Arms hanging out. :DD Seems like they'd definitely relate to each other, with both of them sharing that tendency to unintentionally stick out like a sore thumb.

Ooh, I like the thought of Hyp coming into this! There's a lot of fun to be had in how he'd react to the other characters we're using. I agree that Littlefoot would be harder to play for laughs.

@Gentle Sharptooth Every scene with Red Claw--er, Redbelly--and the yellowbellies is so perfectly absurd. :lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth I like how Oopah immediately wanted to help Redclaw. Can't wait to see more of this trio! Espically Redbelly!

@RainbowFaceProtege Thanks for understanding. X) I definitely agree with Guido and Wild Arms. If those two had screentime together, I have no doubt they'll be friends. XD

Hyp never interacted with anyone outside of Movie 3 besides Chomper, so I have some stuff in mind. X) Might also get Thud caught up in this as I feel like he would abandon Redclaw for Croc/Bestsharptooth. Too bad he doesn't know what he is getting into.  :bestsharptooth

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind: Yes, you can keep going. I don't think I'm ready just yet. But I'll let you know once I am. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A quick silly idea and suggestion. Should Cera and Hyp accidently stumble into the Mysterious Beyond and be the first to encounter the yellowbellies and maybe Redbelly? Thought I throw this one out there.  :thinking

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
That sounds like recipe for hilarity @Goldenwind ! Cera’s reaction to Redbelly/ Redclaw is bound to be priceless. XD

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like it @Goldenwind ! (It works with how I had them heading towards the caverns, too.) And I imagine not many other dinosaurs are going to believe Hyp and Cera when they first try to tell them what they saw... :PCera

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Yep. XD It be the strangest way to have the two get along.  :rhett_smile Trying to find a way to prove that RedClaw is with the Yellowbellies. :bestsharptooth
Can't wait to show Hyp's reaction. XD

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep. XD It be the strangest way to have the two get along.  :rhett_smile Trying to find a way to prove that RedClaw is with the Yellowbellies. :bestsharptooth
Can't wait to show Hyp's reaction. XD

Ikr...the things you can do only in a crack RP! :lol :lol :lol

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just wanted to let you guys know that life just got a little busier for me (nothing bad, though), so I'm gonna be a little less active this week. I'll do my best to keep checking in, though!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Thanks for update @RainbowFaceProtege, be safe out there. :)