The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

[VO2] Character auditions for voice-over of LBT7

Mumbling · 107 · 12147

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Ooh, I'll have a go! I can try and put in an audition for Petrie's mom seeing as no one's taken her yet?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes please! I've just recorded my audition for Ducky's mom today (finally) ^^

Good to maybe have you on board as well!

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I'd prefer doing Littlefoot, but I'm pleased to perform as Grandma Longneck if need be  :wise

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
lol I wanna participate, but I dont wanna be so attractive my parents find out what im doing

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Okay, here's my audition for Petrie's mom!

https://vimeo.com/594822353

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I finally had the chance to actually sit down and record so I’ll be sending in my audition for the female Rainbow Face soon since Cera was already taken. But it’s good to see that this project is coming together!  :DD
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ohh send one in for Cera as well! If you would prefer to be Cera and Rainbowface would prefer to be, well, the rainbowface, then that would work out beautifully.

Very nice work, SRFG! I'd say, go for it. Not sure if we'll have any more contenders for Petrie's mom ^^

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Very nice work, SRFG! I'd say, go for it. Not sure if we'll have any more contenders for Petrie's mom ^^

Okay, great! I'll see if I can get the clips in by the end of the week (hopefully I'll get the house to myself again at some point).

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Ohh send one in for Cera as well! If you would prefer to be Cera and Rainbowface would prefer to be, well, the rainbowface, then that would work out beautifully.

@Mumbling If Jassy can do a better Cera, you guys know I don't mind being the rainbowface. :lol @jassy feel free to go for Cera if that's who you really want! :) I'll happily take whichever of the two roles you decide against.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Awesome auditions  :ChomperPOG Liked your take on Mama Swimmer, Mumbling

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Jassy's Rainbowface was very good, I think. :)
Good job!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:41:26 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
These are very nicely done! Good to see some activity happening back here again! :Mo

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
I sadly can't participate  in this one,but put me on The list for next one

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Seems like I never got back to you guys on this!

Regarding singing:
We have decided against doing GoF singing projects for this voice-over, as unlike with the original movie, you can actually see the characters talk in LBT 7 when the songs are played. Therefore, we think it is best if the voice actors try their best at singing their character's lines.

I already know that Littlefoot1616, Flathead & Diddy will sing their character's bits (or at least try their very best). How do you guys feel about your roles @Mouse-a-saur @Abigaillayne127 @RainbowFaceProtege ?

And I guess I can ask this question of the other people who auditioned as well @PteranoStan (rainbowface in Beyond the Mysterious Beyond) @SharptoothSimp69 (Rinkus in Very Important Creature) @aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) @Belmont2500 @DinoThighs69 (Sierra in Very Important Creature)  ? :)

I'd be fine with singing my part! I'm sure SharptoothSimp69 would be fine with singing as well, though DinoThighs69 is usually a bit shy when it comes to singing. I'll try my best to convince him if he gets the part though!
Great! I hope you can convince Dino as well ;) If your brothers still feel up to it, they are welcome to take on the rolls of Sierra & Rinkus. If not, we'll move them to other people who are interested.

I'm still a bit torn on the following:
Both the female rainbowfaces did a great performance, and so did both grandma's. Either way, someone will be getting a double role (unless someone else jumps in for any of these).

Could you all let me know which one you would like most?
@RainbowFaceProtege Rainbowface or Cera? (you are the only Cera)
@Mouse-a-saur Littlefoot or Grandma? (You are the only Littlefoot)
@PteranoStan Rainbowface or Grandma?

If there are other girls who want to join in and maybe submit a recording for the above characters, or one of the two moms (Ducky/Petrie), do not hesitate!

@ducky_25 do you still want to do Ducky's lines? :)

I decided to say no

Sorry

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay - so Ducky's spot is still open for anyone interested! :) No worries @ducky_25 , good luck in school!

If no one else is trying out for Ducky's mom, I'd gladly take the role (assuming no one has objections).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 02:12:36 AM by Mumbling »

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Wow. I just wanted to say that I'm absolutely BLOWN AWAY by all the talented voice actors in this thread. You're all sounding so professional!!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm still a bit torn on the following:
Both the female rainbowfaces did a great performance, and so did both grandma's. Either way, someone will be getting a double role (unless someone else jumps in for any of these).

Could you all let me know which one you would like most?
@RainbowFaceProtege Rainbowface or Cera? (you are the only Cera)
@Mouse-a-saur Littlefoot or Grandma? (You are the only Littlefoot)
@PteranoStan Rainbowface or Grandma?

Oops, I somehow missed this message before. Dunno if this is still a relevant question or not now that we have additional auditions from Jassy, but the rainbow face (surprise) :p would be my preferred role. But of course, if that role goes to someone else, I would be happy voicing Cera. (I'm thrilled to get any role!) :) Let me know when you have settled on who will voice which characters, I know there have been quite a few changes going on in this project since I was last around.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here are two auditions from Sapphirre98:

Spokes Dinosaur:

https://vimeo.com/617662239

Female Rainbow Face:

https://vimeo.com/617662214

I personally loved both performances! You guys sure aren't making it easy to pick a female rainbow face hahaha.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
:O
First thing I have to say - voice integration was dome perfectly! I can't hear any distortions or noises!
And yeah, I think both are osom!
Well done, Sapphirre! :D
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412