The Gang of Five
It is that time of year again and the Gang of Five forum awards are now upon us! It is that wonderful time of year when we get to show appreciation to our fellow forum members and their contributions over the past year. Please feel invited to take a look at this year’s award rules and drafts topicif you are interested in participating.

Additionally, for the month of September we have a new character showcase. Please give Mo a warm welcome as the mud-brother visits us land-lovers this month!

Finally, please keep in mind that the fanfic prompt challenge is in its final month! If you would like to participate in the final prompt, we would love to see what you come up with. Details can be found here.

Talset's OCs

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Since I don't know how to delete a post in this forum, I just modify the posts by writing (Deleted) on them.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:23:15 PM by Talset »

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
(Deleted)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:21:05 PM by Talset »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Nicely written. Good job! Maybe I should share some of my OCs sometime; since joining the community I've actually come up with quite a few of them.

Has Turok appeared in any stories of yours?

"Life finds a way. Just hope for the best."

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Nicely written. Good job! Maybe I should share some of my OCs sometime; since joining the community I've actually come up with quite a few of them.

Has Turok appeared in any stories of yours?

Thanks for the compliment! Please Stardust do so! I would gladly read your biographies of your original characters. It was really fun giving mine a back story since it has been ages since I have written any stories ( most has been far back as high school phew long time ago).

Unfortunetly he has not appeared in any written work since he quite new and recent (made him in May I think). I've never made any fan fiction or any original written work a like.

Turok's name derives from the protagonist aquired and given name-title from the comic and game franchise called *surprise* *surprise* Turok, Tal'set is his real name ( which is the name I use in any online medium as my persona).

I don't know if my writing capability skills would make me be able to make a good story, I don't know where in a scale I would rate my writing skills haha, but thanks for liking it!

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
(Deleted)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:23:52 PM by Talset »

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
(Deleted)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:24:22 PM by Talset »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Didn't feel like sharing these any more?

"Life finds a way. Just hope for the best."

Talset

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes, I decided to wipe it out for personal reasons, there were some things I wrote in his biography I found being inappropriate. I might renew the character and write a more sound biography.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 10:33:53 PM by Talset »