The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sierras A Psychopath

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Well, what more can I say?  He attempted to murder an innocent 5 year old, which is VERY cruel might I add.  Honestly, I hate seeing poor Ducky go through this pain, shes just a little ball of cuteness who wouldnt wanna hurt anyone.  Sierras just a psychopath.

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
True! Seirra's got some issues! And I love it. It's kinda cool to have a talking character in the show that is so all around evil and selfish!
Also, brilliantly played by Jim Cummings!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
You don't say. I mean he is voiced by Jim Cummings after all.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 07:54:15 PM by LittleDas75 »

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I think Sierra was unusually dark for an LBT villain. If it weren't for Rinkus corralling him, he probably would've done some hardcore stuff not suitable for a G-rated movie.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Its creepily coincidence that Sierra tries to murder Ducky, when the original voice for Ducky, Judith Barsi, was murdered. :o

Not very tactful and sensitive Universal.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 09:10:36 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'd say Sierra and Rinkus are some of the darkest LBT villains. The other villains of LBT were natural disasters or predators looking for food. These guys just wanted power. It's a very unusual motive for an LBT villain.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I'd say Sierra and Rinkus are some of the darkest LBT villains. The other villains of LBT were natural disasters or predators looking for food. These guys just wanted power. It's a very unusual motive for an LBT villain.
It's very unusual but altoo fitting within the world, which has shown itself plenty capable of being dark  :whatdidyousay

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Its creepily ironic that Sierra tries to murder Ducky, when the original voice for Ducky, Judith Barsi, was murdered. :o

The crews for LBT I and VII were different, so I'm doubtful that the crew for VII was aware of what happened to Ducky's original VA.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The flyers are an interesting set of villains for sure. Sierra especially is a dark character for a LBT sequel. He doesn't care who gets hurt or dies on the way, as long as he gets the power he wants. Rinkus held him back a bit but then the only reason he did that was for his own personal gain as well. It was pretty cool to see characters scheming and manipulating others to get what they want being a danger to the gang as opposed to a natural disaster or hungry predator and it's something I'd like to see again sometime.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The flyers are an interesting set of villains for sure. Sierra especially is a dark character for a LBT sequel. He doesn't care who gets hurt or dies on the way, as long as he gets the power he wants. Rinkus held him back a bit but then the only reason he did that was for his own personal gain as well. It was pretty cool to see characters scheming and manipulating others to get what they want being a danger to the gang as opposed to a natural disaster or hungry predator and it's something I'd like to see again sometime.
Non-Sharptooth villains are quite a novelty for the LBT franchise, and even if I like the Sharpteeth, that angle is also something I wish we saw more.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Its creepily ironic that Sierra tries to murder Ducky, when the original voice for Ducky, Judith Barsi, was murdered. :o

The crews for LBT I and VII were different, so I'm doubtful that the crew for VII was aware of what happened to Ducky's original VA.

True, hence why I said its ironic. Probably a better would is weird coincidence. 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith