The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disturbing content for Kids on youtube

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
Hey guys,I'm pretty sure that you all heard about disturbing content ,,For kids" on youtube,and youtube kids.Well,things People say about it are true.I heard that 5 year old kid found nsfw content on youtube kids.I  also see that elsagate channels,and channels like Elisocray,Jaystation,FuturisticHub and Many others have nsfw titles and thumbnails.Minecraft monster school and videos like ,,1 fortnite frag = remove 1 piece of cloth challenge" and videos with clikbait thumbnails,and also often have nsfw thumbnails. One time I saw a ,,Kids" video with completely naked kids cartoon character,and an episode of minecraft monster school with blood,guns,cursing,and animal abusing in it.
We need to do something about it. If you find any disturbing kids content just dm it to me on discord.If mods will let us (I don't want to get banned,and I don't want it to seem like a self-promote) ,we can make a discord server about disturbing kids content,and we could report those disturbing kids videos in groups,and help cleaning up youtube.

Remember,if you find any disturbing content ,,For kids" dm it to me on discord

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Apparently there's a video on there of Spiderman and Elsa doing it

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
Yes,this type of videos is normal on youtube kids,and we have to do something with it

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Luckily a lot of this has been removed by now or at least more heavily moderated with the inclusion of YouTube Kids, COPPA regulations that require kids' videos being marked as such (this turns off commenting/rating and requires it to be more moderated). There have been actions taken by YouTube since this problem first arose

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~