The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How Obsessed Are You?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I'm not as much into LBT right now. I really went ham on it in 2019 and 2020, haha. This year has been more subdued for me, but I still like to pop by and say hello. Today in particular I decided I'd clear out all my unread forum thread notifications.

WinterFan

• I require darkness and sub-zero tempteratures
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I used to be all about Land Before Time. Would watch them constantly. I lost interest for a while, then lately sorta just got back in. I've rewatched my favorite movies, been searching all over youtube for good LBT content and reviews and been trying to find communities and other fans online. Glad I found this place.  I guess you could say I'm fairly obsessed!  :DD But I think it's a healthy form of obsession!

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Im spent 90% of my time doing LBT related stuff too

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
As an update right now, I'm definitely much less involved in LBT as I was back in 2020. Similar to Stardust right now, I am also replying to as many threads as I can right now lmao.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am actually uo 15% in fandom thanks to discussions here. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I'm pretty obsessed right now since I've recently gotten back into it, but in recent weeks it's more about the fan content than official content. Saying that, I've been checking out the TV series whenever the YouTube channel uploads a version without the songs since I haven't watched the whole series for years now and would like to catch up without getting that 'I feel so happy' song stuck in my head.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
"I feel so happy I want everyone to know..."

Yes, I would say everyone in the audience is well aware of this by now. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I'm pretty obsessed right now since I've recently gotten back into it, but in recent weeks it's more about the fan content than official content. Saying that, I've been checking out the TV series whenever the YouTube channel uploads a version without the songs since I haven't watched the whole series for years now and would like to catch up without getting that 'I feel so happy' song stuck in my head.

But when Chomper sings “I feel so happy, its like Bright Circle, shining inside of me,” it melts your heart. :D

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith