The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you watching?

Amaranthine · 1782 · 119504

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I'm taking my time to get myself back into continuing the Kimba The White Lion TV series from 1965. :)
Currently on episode 17 now.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I just discovered Primal, got introduced via a video about the infected sauropod and whilst I'm very disturbed I also want to see more.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I'm taking my time to get myself back into continuing the Kimba The White Lion TV series from 1965. :)
That's so awesome! I'd do the same if I could find all the episodes in watchable quality  :ChomperOhhh

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
That's so awesome! I'd do the same if I could find all the episodes in watchable quality  :ChomperOhhh

Pssst...over here.
Did you know there's a Blu-ray Kimba The White Lion TV series? :D :Dducky :olittlefoot
The only problem is it's only available in German dub.

But that's okay anyway as long we can overlay English dub onto it. ;)
Of course though it'll be interesting nonetheless to see how the show is in another language. :)
It won't be any sort of HQ or remastered sound since the English dub would be coming from lower 480p sources, but that's alright.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0989XPTXN?tag=imf-dvd-fsd-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

And well, alternatively you can buy normal DVD entire Kimba collection, or just search online for Kissanime where they host Kimba The White Lion episodes for you to watch. But I'm not entirely sure if you consider that "watchable quality." :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
.l
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:05:40 AM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
@ImpracticalDino: Have you watched any more Kimba episodes? How far in did you make it?

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
kjk
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 09:26:57 AM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
f
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:56:41 PM by Daddytops2021 »

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Girlfriend's got me into Desperate Housewives, I don't know how I slept on this show for so long, it's so good  :lol:

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've been watching The Great from HBO Max with my husband. It's surprisingly good, and I like it that they outright say it in the title of the series (An occasionally true story / Almost entirely untrue story) that it is not historically accurate :D
Re-watched The Looney Tunes Show, and now we're watching New Looney Tunes and Looney Tunes Cartoons.

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
T
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 07:20:03 AM by Daddytops2021 »

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[qu

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Finished binging Cobra Kai Season 4.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
f
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 02:39:06 AM by Daddytops2021 »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Alien Versus Predator: Requiem (Uncut)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I watched Dink the little dinosaur again. And some Czech crime movie, but I doubt anyone would know it here.

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
+p
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 06:24:09 AM by Daddytops2021 »