The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic

F-14 Ace · 107 · 12103

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Paito said, "Good.  We believe the Imperial forces are trying to set up a base there.  We will ambush their convoy."

(BTW, as soon as this rpg is over, I am planning to creat a Star Wars Episode III parody RPG.  I plan to be Anakin, Palpatine, and General Grievous.  I will change their names though.  Would you be intrested in joining in?")

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Then it would be a ideal time to use this little baby she might be smaller then most ships but she got the surprise on her hand. they will be confused what shoting at them not even having a lock or real idea of where the shots are coming from" Stegurtey smirked tapping the side of a panel with her claw hand.

(I'll think about it)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the galaxy, Ralis asked the engineers, "When will that star destroyer be ready for battle?  We could use it when we engage the enemy at Tatooine."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"10 minutes maximum we fitting in the power relays to the weapons systems. once that done the cannon will be ready and this ship can be on its way. but Captain THreehorn going in command of that ship." the engineer said to him.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just then, Paito contacted them and said, "We have a big problem here.  The enemy wasn't really after Tatooine!  THey launched an attack on Raptoria instead!  We have to get there fast!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then they made the biggest mistake in their lives. there is a large Saurian fleet that just arrived there we have a large number of captal ships there." captain Threehorn said entering the bridge "But we will join in the battle. launch this ship at once" Captain orders

"Aye sir. I will be in Engineering" the engineer said leaving the bridge as the ship leaves the dry dock heading to Raptioa and jump drivr speeds.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Alright, lets finish up this one.  Also, One of those isn't an rpg.  It is ideas for other rpgs.  One is finished, this one is almost over.  That takes care of three of them.)  
Paito ordered, "We need to get to the surface!  They have a lare invasion force down there.  Lets takem out."
He ans Jack and the others brarded his ship and flew to the surface of the planet.  The invasion fleet had mostly ben destroyed.  Now, they had to deal with thousands of stormtroopers and two crazy sith lords.