The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fantasy Roleplaying

Noname · 8502 · 218494

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sivar was relaxed from her bath, but still had some tension in her muscles. To loosen up, she went for a massage in the inner part of the temple.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
The old Dracon turned to the adventurers and spoke. "So, you have come, in spite of the many risks you will face. Good. My name is Arcandas. I am looking for a special artifact, one which will be of great use for me, and for all Dracons. You will be paid for your work when I am able to unlock the power of the artifact, and will be able to keep any treasures you find on your journey."

Arcandas continued "Specifically, I am looking for the statue of Kothar, a magic item which has the ability to remove all enchantments from whoever or whatever it touches. Bring me the statue, and I shall be able to unleash its power, and we will all benefit from it."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kavik used a cantrip and his ring to put the smell of some incense into the air around where his head was before he want back to reading.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where is this statue?" Adykon asked, suspecting that the answer wasn't going to be what he would like to hear.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The priestess go to the massage area and lay down on one of the massage tables there.  

Kavik put aside some scrolls and books he had finished with, using a cantrip to float them back to where they belonged before he went back to his reading of some others he had before him.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After dinner Jake walked Sasha home and Rex went up-stairs to his room.

Sasha: It's been a very long day today, and thanks for walking me home

Jake: no problem

Sasha leaned over and gave Jake a kiss on the cheek and went inside. Jake went red all over.

Jake walked home and Jumped into bed as Rex was already asleep

Jake: (yawn)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The statue is located in the lost city of the southern desert" replied the mage. About 5000 years ago, a great Djinn created the city, and, along with his allies, tried to bring the whole world to its knees, and make all worship him. The city, which was intended to be his capital, was then filled with treasures looted from a thousand lands, taken by his many servants."

The story was of dubious truth, but it served to motivate the adventurers. The real story behind the city was very different.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The next morning Jake woke up and got dressed, after that he started tuning up his auto-mail arm.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The next morning Jake woke up and got dressed, after that he started tuning up his auto-mail arm.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How much treasure is in the city?" Rhiga asked. "Enough to fill the hordes of a hundred great Dragons, but most of it is cursed", came the reply from Arcantas. Take only what you deem to be safe, and don't get greedy."

Adykon spoke, saying, "Where is this lost city? I've heard the legends, but do not know where it is. It isn't on any map I've ever seen."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake walked outside and took a breath of the hot air and started sprinting around the city for his warmup before training with his mum in an agility contest.

Jake: I'll beat mum today

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kavik finished with what he was looking over and put the stuff away he was looking over, researching and reading.  He then went to an area where he usually did his exercises and started to perform his daily exercises, starting with basic warming up ones and some stretching that helped to loosen up his muscles a bit then going on to his exercises.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"To get the treasure of the lost city, you will have to find it first. It's location is impossible to scry on." Replied the mage.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake went back home after sprinting around the city for an hour, when he got home his Dracon mum asked him if he was ready for the agility contest.

Jake: sure let's go
Dracon mum: <prepare yourself>

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Rhiga, Adykon, and Arcandas were speaking, Akito had walked up near enough that he heard part of the conversation.
"Excuse me.  Are you talking about the Lost City?  If that is the case, allow me to accompany you.  My name's Akito Kiryusen.  I'm a wandering swordsman."
He said, approaching the group...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Arcandas looked up and said "You may join the group, certainly. Just know that I will not be joining you, or any of the party for that matter. I am an important mage, and I have no time to go off looking for the statue in the lost city myself. That is why I am hiring these adventurers to do the job."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kavik started doing some various exercises to maintain his muscle strength & endurance including handstand pushups & various exercises of other types.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, how much money are we talking about here?" Rhiga asked. "Depends." Said the mage. "The statue is worth a lot, and you might be able to pull in a great amount from your quest. I'd say that we're talking about many thousands of gold pieces."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kavik then moved to the weights and started on his weight lifting exercises using the weights and going to the proper area to use them.  

Sivar was still being massaged, but drawing near the end of her massaging time and thinking over what she could do next.