The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Weird Al Sings About Craigslist

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was checking out some of the songs Weird Al does when I saw a brand new one that peeked my interest.

So, here's Weird Al singing about Craigslist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqciuoiikw&NR=1

I wonder if it'll become as famous as his eBay song. :D

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hmm. It never really made me laugh. I love most of Weird Al's stuff, though. Maybe the Doors are just a hard band to emulate.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
ebay is a hundred times better because he actually sings about what you do on ebay.  craigslist seemed to be less of the buy/sell and more on the internet dating scene. :blink:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Now that other song that he released recently, "Skipper Dan"
"Skipper Dan", reminds me why I used to like Al so much. Though it scares me also, because I could easily become Skipper Dan in twenty years. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Sep 6 2009 on  01:52 PM
ebay is a hundred times better because he actually sings about what you do on ebay.  craigslist seemed to be less of the buy/sell and more on the internet dating scene. :blink:
You got that right!  The eBay Song isn't going away anytime soon.  The most popular version of it on
YouTube currently has over 24 million views.  And that's in just 3 years?

Most don't get even close to that in that amount of time.  Regardless of how much they advertise their video.

Even with the fact it doesn't have it's own TRUE Music Video of it, The eBay Song is here to stay. :)