The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

BCS National Championship

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Alabama Crimson Tide is set to face off against the Texas Longhorns in January.  As some of you may know, Alabama mopped the floor with Florida last week, which surprised me because Florida was the number 1 team in the nation.  It was the first time Alabama had beat Florida in years.  As a Crimson Tide fan, I hope they mop the floor with Texas as well.  It would be great to see Alabama win the national championship, especially since that until Nick Saban came along, their team was pretty much a joke.  So yeah, I'm definately looking forward to this game and I'll be cheering for Alabama.    

PS: I know it is unlikely, but I'd also like to see Mark Ingram get the Heisman Trophey.  He'd be the first Alabama player to ever get it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, Mark Ingram won the Heisman, making Alabama's first player to do so. :birthday

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:wow  Alabama just won the BCS Nation Championship 37 to 21!  This is the first time they've been national champions in 18 years!  Mark Ingram did an outstanding job tonight!  Well done, Bama!  Roll Tide! :celebrate  :cheers

This has been an outstanding year for them.  

1. They had their first Heisman Trophey winner ever, Mark Ingram.

2. This was the first time in over 60 years that Alabama went to the Rose Bowl.

3. This is the first time Alabama has ever beat the Longhorns.

4. This is the first time Alabama has gone undefated in a fairly long time.

5. Alabama utterly stomped Florida and made Tim Tebow cry! :DD

Yes, Paul "Bear" Bryant would be proud. :yes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i believe that college football should have a 16 team playoff. every other Ncaa sport has one, except Division 1 football.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: