The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Legend of Grimrock 2 is kicking my ass at the moment ;)

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Last two weeks, I play multiplayer Age of Empires III, and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mario Kart Tour (Mobile).

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Currently giving Spyro (The Reignited Trilogy) yet another playthrough and I recently picked up Control so I'm looking forward to start that!
Other than that, CS:GO and Warzone.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very recently, I’ve been reliving memories by playing Super Monkey Ball on GameCube because 1, that was my favorite GameCube game, and 2, to prepare for the remastered version: Banana Mania.

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Sonic Unleashed.  So far Im on Holoska's night stages.  Its a lot of fun and Im glad to be going back to my childhood!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've been mostly been playing a lot of Metroid games for the build up of Metroid Dread coming out in October. So far I've gone through Zero Mission, Prime 1, Prime 2, AM2R, and Super Metroid: Redesign. Will probably play through Samus Returns as well in the near future.

Also gone back to continue my playthrough of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night since I stopped playing that years ago haha.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I've been playing a lot of Zelda recently. I just finished Skyward Sword HD so now it's back to BotW to go Korok seed hunting.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Been a while since I last updated here.

A medley of games really so everything from: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Street of Rage 4's "Mr X's Nightmare" DLC, Returnal, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and Nier Replicant (insert stupidly obscene number here for some reason).

Just recently kicked off playing Neo: The World Ends With You today so figured I'd give that a try.

Been a fun time on the old gamer's front to be fair  :)littlefoot

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've been playing a lot of Zelda recently. I just finished Skyward Sword HD so now it's back to BotW to go Korok seed hunting.
Ah nice, how was the remake? I enjoyed Skyward Sword back in the day, but probably won't be picking up the HD version. Also good luck on getting all the Korok seeds! I managed to get around 720 of them without using any guides (though using the DLC Korok mask after it was released). Was also a few Stone Talus short of getting the medal before finally giving up haha.

Just finished Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Gotta thank LF1616 playing the game to realize I need to finish it  :PLoofah
I suppose the next on my to-do list would be to play more Monster Hunter Rise before Metroid Dread comes out, we'll see if that ends up happening though haha

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Just finished Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Gotta thank LF1616 playing the game to realize I need to finish it

You're welcome fella!  :OhYou Just gotta do it myself now  :ChomperBurned

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Last week, I played "Lego Builder's Journey", originally created a few years ago exclusively for Apple Arcade, but was recently made available on Steam, which made it possible for me to obtain this game. When I noticed in the reviews that the entire game took only a few hours to fully complete, I decided to spend last Tuesday (August 10) by purchasing, installing, playing, and unlocking all 13 of the Steam achievements, all in just a single afternoon, and I was able to accomplish that (despite having a little difficulty with some of the puzzles at a few places). It was a fun puzzle-solving game with a rather compelling story, so I would recommend it to anyone with access to Steam or Apple Arcade.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mario Kart Tour. Didn’t get Fire Rosalin. Sigh.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just started to play Wii U games again after many years.  And looking at those games now, it makes me sad how a console that has a perfect library of games didn’t sell well.

Anatolie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Over the past 6 months I can't bring myself to play anything except RDR2 and Rocket League. i am however plannning to switch to witcher3. i am addicted to both of them since i first played them! They never get old

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Started playing Fallout 76  :ChomperPOG

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Because high school is starting, I want to start and get more active.  So I’m playing Wii Fit U on the Wii U so I can get some more exercise.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I've been playing a lot of Classic Doom and Doom II on Steam recently, it's lots of fun after getting back into Doom after many years ago, where I only played Doom but not Doom II. It's sure a fun experience to go in blind!

And speaking of nostalgic experience, I've also been playing the Rehydrated Version of Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom. The gameplay is as fun as I remember, but with better graphics! A good PS2 classic for sure.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I've been playing a lot of Classic Doom and Doom II on Steam recently, it's lots of fun after getting back into Doom after many years ago, where I only played Doom but not Doom II. It's sure a fun experience to go in blind!

And speaking of nostalgic experience, I've also been playing the Rehydrated Version of Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom. The gameplay is as fun as I remember, but with better graphics! A good PS2 classic for sure.
Doom's awesome  :duckyOK

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~