The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Lots of Adventure Capitalist so far!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Just started playing Terraria 1.4 on PS4.

Am I having a blast?  Yes I am… :ChomperBurned

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
started to play To the Moon series.

I am already in love with it.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
To The Moon is amazing. Get some tissues ;)

Let's see... Currently playing through A Hat in Time, though likely picking up Oldschool Runescape again starting later today, as they are finally introducing group ironman mode :D

FallenTreeStar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Starting NieR replicant. I also went back to play some Halo MCC.

Also I didn’t play this recently but I’d recommend the game ABZU to any nature, animal, art lovers which I suspect many of us here are lol. It’s more about taking in the experience than it is about gameplay, which is usually not the kind of games I like but I really enjoyed this one. It has a really beautiful art design and feel to it. Essentially you are a diver in an ocean and you can discover and interact with the sea life. You progress through different depths and area of the sea using different animals to navigate. It’s short and simple but I’d check it out if you enjoy those types of things.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 08:23:02 PM by FallenTreeStar »
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Webkinz Classic  :chomper

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Been obsessing over Monster Rancher Advance for the past three days ever since Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX were announced to be released around December this year on systems like Switch and Steam. I was rather infuriated due to me not realizing I was forgetting to face a specific tournament in the final parts of the game to have my then current monster to be eligible for the invite to the Emperor Cup AKA the final boss fight. Earlier this morning I had managed to effectively bum rush my way through the game to get not only strong enough to actually face the final boss overall, but also doing so quickly and efficiently enough to ensure I beat each individual tournament I needed to beat just in time for the Emperor Cup Invitation to be able to be received.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I just started playing Stardew Valley and I regret it. It's my newest addiction.

Same...I first tried it in 2016 and it didn't really click. But life's gotten a lot more hectic since then, and now I'm adoring it as a peaceful "turn brain off, farm plants" mental relaxation break.

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile
I'm currently playing Spiritfarer even though I've finished the game because it is so freaking cozy and relaxing, now i'm just fooling around by gathering more resources, sometimes cooking and also revisiting different islands. (They still have a few additional story updates to add seasonally till winter this year)

I'm also into Murder By Number, I'v been very on and off with the game but it's a nice puzzle-mystery-detective game.

On my switch in the other hand I've recently for a few months back gotten a bit addicted to a game called Ninjala, it's a very creative and fun game, good thing they don't have chat so you won't get raged at by other players if you contribute too poorly in team battle :lol .

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Found my new the scarrest moment from horror games: baby monster from Resident Evil 8...
I'm speechless.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
å
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 06:30:02 AM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Just started playing the new Animal Crossing update on my Switch.  And to those who own the game, let me tell you that this update is BIG, and I recommend checking it out.

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
s
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 06:25:56 AM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
a
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 02:40:41 AM by Daddytops2021 »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
H
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:05:20 AM by Daddytops2021 »

Silver the Pterosaur

• Apprentice to the Rainbow Faces
  • Member+
  • Ruby
  • in 1,474 days, I become an Optometrist.
    • View Profile
Just bought myself HUMANKIND on Steam.

Now to find a mod that replaces the animals with dinosaurs.  :ChomperRWAAR  :Chomp
りゅうすけ