The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me,if you want

Jychara · 13 · 2171

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What do you want to know about me?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you have a favorite character from any book, movie, tv show?

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 11 2010 on  03:23 PM
Do you have a favorite character from any book, movie, tv show?
Hm,need to think...You know,for now i'm not wathing any movie and tv shows,and don't read books.But my favorite movie-Pirates of the Caribbean,i like Jack Sparrow in there,he's so funny

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you seen all of those movies or just the first one?

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 11 2010 on  11:54 PM
Have you seen all of those movies or just the first one?
All of them

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I give a tip-off for questions-I love to play games. When my computer worked normal(now something broke in it)i played games minimum 5 hours per day(after school)...

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Do you have a favorite dinosaur? :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Mar 1 2010 on  01:01 AM
Do you have a favorite dinosaur? :)
I have 2:
1)Oviraptor.I stared to interest of these kind relatively no long time ago and only for the one reason-Ruby...
2)Allosaurus
I like it from my childhood.I still remember how i watch again and again "The Ballad of Big Al"...Very strong and fast hunters... :smile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, here's a question for you.

Do you know whether or not some of The Land Before Time characters are played by the exact same voice actor in the Russian version?

The reason I ask this is that I was listening to the Russian version of It Takes All Sorts and it sounded like two of the characters had the exact same voice actor.  Though it could be a trick of the ears for all I know. :P:

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Mar 7 2010 on  10:10 AM
Okay, here's a question for you.

Do you know whether or not some of The Land Before Time characters are played by the exact same voice actor in the Russian version?

The reason I ask this is that I was listening to the Russian version of It Takes All Sorts and it sounded like two of the characters had the exact same voice actor.  Though it could be a trick of the ears for all I know. :P:
Hah,maybe :D .Anyway,i don't like russian versions of songs in LBT 2-6.Precisely,i don't like full russian translate.I watched it and when i watch so-it's very boring,i more like another translate-it's voiceover,it's more good,it's sounds better and in there they don't touch the original versions of songs.Perhaps,i like translate of LBT  10-13.And i can give output:I'm not in vain began uploading songs on russian-some of guys like it.

P.S.Most liked song by them on russian:How do you know?
The worst:Kids like us.I think so too cause they killed the song...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you could choose, would you rather have a Mac of a PC?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I kept forgetting to ask you this: Where'd you get that dragon picture you're using as your avatar? I really like it: the style of the artwork, the design of the dragon, the dragon's expression, everything! :yes I was wondering if you knew who the artist was so I could find more of his/her work.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.