The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Golden Sun

m01 · 5 · 993

m01

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Anyone here played Golden Sun or Golden Sun : The Lost Age?
I'm a fan of the games and can't wait for the Golden Sun DS to get released

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I played a bit of the first one.  Didn't finish it since I didn't know where to go next and the random battles I find annoying.  No warning and poof you're in a battle.  Though I did like the game except for  those bits.

Karmarsi

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://karmarsi-kedamoki.deviantart.com
I have, I believe, The Golden age. It's for the GBA and though I rarely play, let alone beat it, it is a fun game to play :D I'm just lost lol

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
I've beaten both games twice. The first time, it happened over the course of 10 days, with a total of 80 hours over the two. I spent 10 days playing 8 hours a day of Golden Sun and The Lost Age. I don't think I've ever gamed that hard with anything else, ever.

Needless to say, I'm mega hyped for Dark Dawn. It's my most anticipated game. Even though Zelda is my favourite series ever, I'm still looking forward to Dark Dawn more than Skyward Sword. Can't wait.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've played both games way too many times for my own good. I've acquired all 72 djinn, beaten all the secret bosses in both games, and have pretty much memorized where everything is. I found the best weapons for each character/raised the levels to the best psynergy possible. I'm just addicted to these games.

I am stoked for the DS game. I already have it reserved and am eagerly waiting for it to come out.