The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

my lbt role play

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You could also be an oc.  If you have no idea for a species, Ducky & Petrie have a lot of sibblings, and there are lots of other swimmer and flyer types around.  & other species too.  

I agree, we can start with Guido being sick, then before that is concluded someone may get another plot idea and that can be the 2nd one.

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
ok , but dont we need more characters ? ( Ive never done an RP before ) .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
If I play 2 characters, and you both play 1 each that's 4 in total. I mind find it helpful if someone else also plays another one of the gang so I can see how it's done best, and that could bring up the character count too.

Also, is LBTLover1 playing? He started to at one point, so if he plays that could be around 6 characters. Is that enough to start?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Which of the feature characters, and especially the gang, are taken?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
None as far as I know. Since my OC is a flyer, I'd prefer to play someone who walks, so maybe either Littlefoot, Spike or Cera? If you guys want to play as feature characters, I'll just pick from who's left.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can do Ducky or Petrie, I've done them both before in rp's the most often of all the gang.

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
do we need someone to be Guido ? but they will probrably only be in the start and end .

I dont mind being Cera / spike .  :)  

also , is lbtlover1 still playing ?  :confused

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok then, I'll be Littlefoot and my OC flyer, Luke. I'll message LBTLover1 to see if he's still interested in joining.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey if you still need a player, I'm all for it ;)
hum, I could play Cera, or one or more of the gang, I can multitask and I'm pretty good at keeping up :)
All right if I bring in an OC? (or two? jk, one should do)
I like the plot line of guido getting sick (:o) but how abut this: a contagious illness that's spreading around the Great Valley and once Guida contracts it, the Gang decides to stop it.
Just a suggestion, you don't have to do that, it is just an idea^^
~Strut
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd still be interested in taking part in this if you're still up for starting it, Guidolover  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe those of us interested in an lbt rp can do one together.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd be up for that, Kor. I'd start it, but I don't have much experience in setting one up and all that.

And I like your idea, StrutEggStealer  :)

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
I may be intrested in this,but please ssomebody could esplain me how do you do role playing in a forum,and what are the rules?I have never done RPing in a forum.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At worst maybe we could sort of run it together, everyone interested who starts the rp off.

As for how to rp, it's similar to posting on the forum like normal, but you pretend to be 1 character when you post in the rp thread.  Most wait for the others to post before they post again.  When you do post if you are doing 1 character, say Cera for example, you post describing what you think Cera would do and say.  

I think there are some LBT rp's that you can look at for examples.  Not sure if I was able to explain it well enough.  I find rping fun, but it's not for everyone.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay thanks.I was just unsure about how to do it in forums.I have done RPing like D&D before in a group,and enjoyed it,so I want to give this a try.

By the way I see that you share your ideas about it here,so I tell what's came into my mind too.I think we should use Guido's mysterious past,like becose of the sickness he fall unconscious,and start to talk about the place he came from,and we could try to reach that place to seek aid from the dinos there,who maybe alredy meet with that sickness.But that's just an idea,so only if you like it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So do you think you understand rping on forums now?  

Your idea could fit.  Do you have a specific place in mind the group may need or want to go to?  Or more like Guido starts to remember where he came from and the direction to get there sort of thing?

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yep,I think i got it now.I also looked up some examples as you said.

Or more like Guido starts to remember where he came from and the direction to get there sort of thing?
I thought this one.I think it would make sense that becose of the changed mind state he starts to speak about his last lost memories which is about the trip from his home to the Great Valley.He could mention the unique sights,and we could folow them.And we could put some dangerous places there just to make it fun :yes .What do you think about it?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it could be interesting indeed.